Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#302 ·
saw a white 08-9 WRX on MacDade Blvd in Prospect Park saturday morning around 10. saw a gray 06-07 WRX on I-95 southbound near the Ridley Park exit. you followed me onto 476 north, got off at macdade and hung a left onto fairview ave. i was in the silver 04 WRX

#303 ·
White 08/09 sedan in Englishtown/Monroe

White 08/09 sedan with smoked out tails and a modded front grill.

Just got home -- I was in front of you through Englishtown, then I turned off Spotswood-Englishtown Rd to go home.

#306 ·
my dads car is in the shop, he's borrowing my WRX

Be on the look-out for my father driving my car. I told him to only put 93 octane in it and to have fun.

#313 ·
Just about every weekday around 0725 on my way home from work, I pass a 04/05 AW STI at the intersection of Flaugherty Run Road and Buisness 60 in Coraopolis, PA. All I can tell that it has done is a exhaust. Anyone know who this is?

#344 ·
Do you work at ****'s sporting goods? I've seen my twin there before. If you have an SCCA sticker then I know. I have an '09 blue hatchback also. My Girlfriend is going to Penn State so I'm up there every couple weeks. I have red rallyarmor flaps, Rally america sun visor with some perrin stickers and others all over the car. I also have my subaru badging reorganized. It now says Suzie where Subaru was.

#318 · (Edited)
Spotted a White 08 sedan with Intake/Exhaust/BOV on Rt 45 in Woodbury NJ, had a full car load of people...

I feel like a major doucher though... He drove up next to me and I noticed it was a fellow 08... next light ahead turns red, and I roll the window down and asked "what do you have done to it?"... He said Intake/Exhaust/BOV... My reply - "Is that it?" .. Then we took off from the light but it wasn't like a race, I just kinda accelerated away...

I definitely didn't mean to sound like a d***... I just thought it sounded like you had a DP but I guess it was the intake...

Anyway... Yeahhh sorry man the car looked/ sounded real good... that's pretty much what I should have said when we pulled to the light...

#320 ·
Saw a WRB Bugeye on Rt. 80 around 4:30 or so. Pulled up behind me, let him pass, passenger rolled down the window and threw the horns. Nice car. :thumbup:

#321 ·
Saw [for a second] a black 06-07 WRX or STi with at least exhaust and loud BOV on Route 9 south going past Wegmans/Target/BestBuy shopping center in Manalapan last night at 9PM. I was in the parking lot at the diner across the street and heard the BOV as you passed a tractor trailer, and got a quick look at the back end of the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.