Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 81
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1217

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Stupid double post Sent by clapping two rocks together...

Stupid double post

Sent by clapping two rocks together

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was coming from ny state and into nj on the Gsp south bound and saw a 2011 wrb wrx sedan debadged with only the "wrx" emblem and nj plate. The car was entering the parkway from a rest area and was being tailgated by a white c300. I caught up with the wrx and saw a woman driving but couldn't really see her because of the light tinted windows. She was swerving all over the road and she decided to pass on the RIGHT of another car and nearly hit another car. Then all of a sudden the c300 sped up and went right behind her again. I was thinking this woman was driving her boyfriends/husband car. And he was trying to protect her. We all separated on rt 80.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Waved at a 15 launch edition in Elmira by the mall.
    2014 DGM Sedan

Stink Eye Mob #228

Tons of Wrx's around today ...Middlesex county ..Not to far from Englistown raceway park area

I Support ClubWRX
    Going East I believe I got a wave from a 2015 GBP West Bound on Rt24 near Florham Park
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Saw a blob eye wrb sti at cycle craft in long valley

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted a OBP 5 door GR WRX last night in Bay Shore. We flashed each other :giggity:

I went down to the jersey shore today and saw about 4 wrx. A wrb 2008-2010 sedan with ny plates going southbound on parkway. A wrb 2011-14 hatch that I was able to meet the owner while parked on the lot in long branch. On the way home north bound Gsp, cruised with another DGM 2012-14 sedan, got a waved from him and a SWP 2008-10 sedan with ny plates with rain guards and he had a single exit catback. Overall, it was a nice day seeing all those cars.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I went down to the jersey shore today and saw about 4 wrx. A wrb 2008-2010 sedan with ny plates going southbound on parkway. A wrb 2011-14 hatch that I was able to meet the owner while parked on the lot in long branch. On the way home north bound Gsp, cruised with another DGM 2012-14 sedan, got a waved from him and a SWP 2008-10 sedan with ny plates with rain guards and he had a single exit catback. Overall, it was a nice day seeing all those cars.
    Was it my car i was Dts too!?
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Was it my car i was Dts too!?
    Haha no it wasn't you, I would've known. It was a stock wrx with a bearded guy driving.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Spotted this morning black with black tints 2015 wrx with plate relocator near edison metropark station at 740
    ahh i what my 2015 STI already!! this wait is killing me!

I was on the cross island right lane heading east on my way to the service center when a red 2015 wrx came from behind to say hi then he took off but I couldn't follow cause of my CEL

Saw a hella low dark grey metallic hatch today on route 31 parked, first time I ever saw it and I drive 31 all the time. Black rims, yellow headlights (believe it was an overlay)

Quote Originally Posted by farinuh View Post
    Saw a hella low dark grey metallic hatch today on route 31 parked, first time I ever saw it and I drive 31 all the time. Black rims, yellow headlights (believe it was an overlay)
    Parked at the Glen Gardner Firehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by NJMICP11WRX View Post
    Parked at the Glen Gardner Firehouse?
    Yeah I believe so actually

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.