Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 80
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1215

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OBP hatch spotted on Sunrise Highway heading westbound around 7 this morning by Lakeland...

I Support ClubWRX
    OBP hatch spotted on Sunrise Highway heading westbound around 7 this morning by Lakeland

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by warehouse1017 View Post
    I live in Hackettstown and work in Secaucus so 80 is my life. I see quite a lot of scoobs on the trip, but i also commute to Edison a bit and I dont see remotely as many on that trip. But the twisties between hackettstown and edison or at least from h'stown to 287 are pretty good times. Lots of small roads through the woods, if your ever in the area it's worth a cruise. Basically im just agreeing with the rest of you that i see alot so mentioning them all would be overkill. But i still get excited everytime i see another one of us on the road.
    I am at the top of the mountain in Long Valley. Definitely is a great area to have some fun. Harding have some good roads too and they have very few cops patrolling. Let me know if you ever wanna go for a curse.

My family has some cabins by a river in Long Valley. I'm there all the time and go to Independence township to play airsoft.

Oh. And when i go to my cabins theres always a black hawkeye across the river.

Finally spotted another Launch Edition driving on Rt 3 heading in the direction of 95.

Was behind a white wrx sedan on Rt.112 north for a few miles today.

Chick driving a black wrx hatch with roof rack into Newton. I waved and you looked pissed lol

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rye View Post
    Chick driving a black wrx hatch with roof rack into Newton. I waved and you looked pissed lol
    She thought you were creepin'.

I spotted two WRX's on the way down to the shore yesterday around 11:30 am. I think it was DGM, tinted, sedan, lady driving it. She was stuck behind my friends 14' Impreza hatch for a bit haha

She thought you were creepin'.

I spotted two WRX's on the way down to the shore yesterday around 11:30 am. I think it was DGM, tinted, sedan, lady driving it. She was stuck behind my friends 14' Impreza hatch for a bit haha

I Support ClubWRX
    It was a fun drive into work today on rt 80w drove with 2 lighting red WRX's one 2012-14 debadged sedan tint,mud flaps, w/sunroof and a 15 though nothing appears to be no mods

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Ohhhhh, hi there OBP WRX sedan! I shall park my OBP WRX hatch with you!

Lol! Maybe she was looking at her gas gauge! That's usually the only time I'm pissed driving my WRX. Haha! Just kiddin' mileage isn't toooo bad.
    JB

I haven't seen a woman drive a wrx yet.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I haven't seen another 15 in RI or ct yet.

Just saw a 15 today white limited/premium gave me a wave on 295 near the the exit for 168. First one Ive seen while in my rex

Sent by clapping two rocks together

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

Aargh

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.