Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 8
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; gray hawkeye wrx outside genuardis in glen eagle off 202 today. you were with a friend an 2 girls (my ...

gray hawkeye wrx outside genuardis in glen eagle off 202 today. you were with a friend an 2 girls (my guess is 2 couples) and left around 830ish i believe.
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

spoted 3 wrx's in a row heading westbound on the belt pky. in brooklyn. led by a sedona red pearl bugeye followed by a WRB hawk eye and a silver blob eye with an STI wing (possibly an STI couldn't get a good look) with an interesting hood (looked like a gold CF)

also spoted...OBP hawkeye STI with exhaust in the parking lot at Jones Beach. Owner drove around just to get a look at my car and gave me a wave.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    spotted 02/03 WRX in WRB with STi wing yesterday afternoon going from Rt. 27 to Rt. 1S. I was behind you stuck in the Rt. 1 traffic, and I turned when I turned, and I flashed my lights when you went onto Rt. 1 South. I was in the 07 OBP 2.5i behind ya.

~Clinton
    I have a silver wrx wagon. I live in East Brunswick, i'm usually on 130 daily, and rt18, and route 1. I've been seeing a good looking girl on 130 driving wrb wagon..... and friend has a black sti in hightstown, and another kid a blue sti ... and few more in hightstown.. usually at the tacobell parking lot in hightstown most nights.

cept my wrx got rear ended by a dodge ram today. anyone know how much a hatch costs? If it's a lot going to get a carbon fiber hatch

was cruisin down 202 south today when i spotted a black wrx in the other lane. it was a blobeye, looked stock. i cruised along next to it for awhile, until the light where the shell and sunoco station are. I waved but the driver was on his cell phone. im sure he saw me though. the silver bugeye. anyone here?
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85193 View Post
    I have a silver wrx wagon. I live in East Brunswick, i'm usually on 130 daily, and rt18, and route 1. I've been seeing a good looking girl on 130 driving wrb wagon..... and friend has a black sti in hightstown, and another kid a blue sti ... and few more in hightstown.. usually at the tacobell parking lot in hightstown most nights.

cept my wrx got rear ended by a dodge ram today. anyone know how much a hatch costs? If it's a lot going to get a carbon fiber hatch
    the one I seen was a sedan with a STi wing, but I think I seen you a month ago on 130 when my car was still stock. do you have gunmetal Rotas [I think] and mudflaps? and if I remember correctly, yellow rock blockers over the fogs?

~Clinton
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    the one I seen was a sedan with a STi wing, but I think I seen you a month ago on 130 when my car was still stock. do you have gunmetal Rotas [I think] and mudflaps? and if I remember correctly, yellow rock blockers over the fogs?

~Clinton
    that would be a kid that goes by the name boostedwagon. only visual for mine is turbo xs exhaust.. and gigantic dent in the rear(hate dodge rams). carbon fiber hatch ftw soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    spoted 3 wrx's in a row heading westbound on the belt pky. in brooklyn. led by a sedona red pearl bugeye followed by a WRB hawk eye and a silver blob eye with an STI wing (possibly an STI couldn't get a good look) with an interesting hood (looked like a gold CF)

They were goin to a car meet in Brooklyn. Long Island Subaru Club car meet.

I wasnt with them, but spotted you shortly after you spotted them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85193 View Post

I pass through east brunswick everyday.18 and summerhill mostly. I've probably seen you before though.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #088
    2006 WRX Tr Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by WRX88 View Post
    I pass through east brunswick everyday.18 and summerhill mostly. I've probably seen you before though.
    most likely. Taking the rex to the body shop monday, so hopefully carbon fiber hatch ftw.

if i'm not in the rex... usually in my other toy..

Quote Originally Posted by SideStepper28 View Post
    They were goin to a car meet in Brooklyn. Long Island Subaru Club car meet.

I wasnt with them, but spotted you shortly after you spotted them.

i didn't spot you, i usually have my eyes pealed..must have missed you. I was headed east to LI
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted today: Silver blobeye w/ STi wing heading toward Black Horse Pike on Somerdale Rd, just south of Chews Elementary School

I waved, but I'm not sure if you saw me...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    I spotted you last week, you flashed. You were looking all sexy wearing a white button-down shirt and tie. You damn white collar workers

Also my sister and joshia, say hello. Yes, they do remember you. Were you in my sisters homeroom?
    yeah, i thought that was you, Newtown and County Line road. I'm pretty sure we were in the same homeroom.

And I am sex-a-licious in my work attire...

Banned
    Kevin that dent makes me tear up... :-(

I spotted a blue STI going into bayonne off the turnpike saturday afternoon. gave a and he waved.

There's a silver wagon w/ mods i spotted tonight in the NJIT parking deck.

Spotted a Black Wagon WRX today, Black Tinted Windows coming from Park Ave in Chalfont, heading towards Peace Valley Park Area, Over Fairyroad.

He waved, I waved Back ... Gotta love it
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

saw a silver bugeye at trappe rd and rt 29 at the stop sign between perk valley hs and perk township firehouse at 7pm on july 19th.

is it someone on here? was with my friend in his caddy deville.