Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 79
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1217

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by warehouse1017 I live in Hackettstown and work in Secaucus so 80 is my life. I see quite ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by warehouse1017 View Post
    I live in Hackettstown and work in Secaucus so 80 is my life. I see quite a lot of scoobs on the trip, but i also commute to Edison a bit and I dont see remotely as many on that trip. But the twisties between hackettstown and edison or at least from h'stown to 287 are pretty good times. Lots of small roads through the woods, if your ever in the area it's worth a cruise. Basically im just agreeing with the rest of you that i see alot so mentioning them all would be overkill. But i still get excited everytime i see another one of us on the road.
    I used to live in Long Valley until after college. My parents are still there. Some of the roads over that way are fantastic.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    I noticed that the other day! I have to say I checked your ride out and am a bit jealous of your Limited status. Unfortunately my order got cancelled by Subaru a few days after I placed it. They aren't the best at communicating the production switch over to the 2015's apparently. At least I got a color I wanted.
    The limited is good, but definitely don't be jealous. I wouldn't go that route next time and I'd go premium and get an HID retrofit. The cloth seats are better. However, the 2015 leather looks MUCH nicer and is ventilated properly. My car has no perforations in the leather and the term "swamp nuts" has never applied or been more appropriate.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Spotted Blue hawkeye with limited trunk on 287S by 80, clean

Quote Originally Posted by jtai527 View Post
    I've seen that one a few times on the road actually. I see a ton of Subies on 287 between 202 (in bridgewater) and 80. I had a bit of a cruise today with a DGM sedan today who had quite the pretty gal driving it lol. Too mutch traffic to really cruise though.

Quote Originally Posted by jtai527 View Post
    I've seen that one a few times on the road actually. I see a ton of Subies on 287 between 202 (in bridgewater) and 80. I had a bit of a cruise today with a DGM sedan today who had quite the pretty gal driving it lol. Too mutch traffic to really cruise though.

I Support ClubWRX
    I saw a DGM STI (or wrx with wing) and some ground effects on 287 this morning getting onto 80
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    With the nicer weather Ive been giving a lot more waves at Subis on the opposite side of the Highway not sure if they notice or not.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Went home a little later today and saw another 2015 STI Launch Edition without a wing (ewwwwwwwww) on 80 West Bound
    Quote Originally Posted by warehouse1017 View Post
    my commute back to Hackettstown.
    you may want to keep your eye open :P
    Also saw a red 2015 on 53North with a license plate relocation kit

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    With the nicer weather Ive been giving a lot more waves at Subis on the opposite side of the Highway not sure if they notice or not.
    i used to do that but then realized they dont see me.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Whenever I'm on a highway i usually spot 'em too late to wave.

I saw a bunch if wrx's today tooling around long island. 2 on rt 112, and 3 on cr97. Flashed high beams or waved.. got no love in return.. d***s...

Went home a little later today and saw another 2015 STI Launch Edition without a wing (ewwwwwwwww) on 80 West Bound you may want to keep your eye open :P
    Also saw a red 2015 on 53North with a license plate relocation kit
    I hope i have at least a little more time before there is another launch edition without the wing in the area....my mother always told me i was special!
    This time of year especially on the highway its hard to get a wave in on time because its too hot. So windows are up with ac pumping and window tint is too dark to wave through and be seen...first world subaru problems.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I don't see as many waves instead i usually get a head turn and follow really quick on the highway. Its deff difficult but if there is enough traffic its not to bad sometimes you just notice them. Now that I did a paint correction to my car I felt i could wave to you in the new wrb before getting off my exit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I've been getting a lot of waves recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't see as many waves instead i usually get a head turn and follow really quick on the highway.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I get/give waves all day on 287. Locally down in town though is another story.

Blue WRX Hatch on 80 going east around 4:15 today.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.