Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 78
Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 286869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1212

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; On Saturday I cruised on 43 from south hills to Uniontown with a 06-07 Wrb wrx and a 11-14 Wrb ...

On Saturday I cruised on 43 from south hills to Uniontown with a 06-07 Wrb wrx and a 11-14 Wrb STi sedan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I see a lot of wrx/sti all over, I don't think it would be cool to keep posting every single one I see haha.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I see a lot of wrx/sti all over, I don't think it would be cool to keep posting every single one I see haha.
    totally agree only if the car has some mods or I get a wave then maybe.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I was pulling out of my driveway yesterday and a sweet DGM hatch spotted me

Sent from my fridge using Tapatalk
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I saw what I believe was a 15wrb launch edition without the wing going west on 80 around Denville.
    You would be correct sir, that was me on my commute back to Hackettstown. Yes I swapped the trunk on a launch edition...and im ok with it. Let the bashing begin...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by warehouse1017 View Post
    You would be correct sir, that was me on my commute back to Hackettstown. Yes I swapped the trunk on a launch edition...and im ok with it. Let the bashing begin...
    Bashing????? Are you kidding I think about safely 80% of the WRX sedans are hoping for an STI trunk swap. I've been waiting for over 2 years. I do a have a wing that needs to be painted I just dont want to drill into the trunk. I'm wrb with angel eyes by the way. You may want to check out the meet going on this Saturday a Wild Wings. North Jersey Meet/Night Out: June 21st!
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Bashing????? Are you kidding I think about safely 80% of the WRX sedans are hoping for an STI trunk swap. I've been waiting for over 2 years. I do a have a wing that needs to be painted I just dont want to drill into the trunk. I'm wrb with angel eyes by the way. You may want to check out the meet going on this Saturday a Wild Wings. North Jersey Meet/Night Out: June 21st!
    I will deffinately check out the wild wings night out. I only bring up the bashing because i put pics on r/subaru and got down voted to oblivion because its a launch edition...how could i do such a thing...side note i f'ing loved it with the wing but love it more without.

I Support ClubWRX
    I would say its an even mix with the wing love hate. I'm a fan of the both for the 11-14 it can go either way. Maybe even a lip or ts spoiler. Though the 04-07 the more pronounced hook scoop makes it feel a little front heavy. Again just my opinion

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post

Finally was ably to park next to vweater the other day. Subaru love in the work parking garage.
    I noticed that the other day! I have to say I checked your ride out and am a bit jealous of your Limited status. Unfortunately my order got cancelled by Subaru a few days after I placed it. They aren't the best at communicating the production switch over to the 2015's apparently. At least I got a color I wanted.

I will deffinately check out the wild wings night out. I only bring up the bashing because i put pics on r/subaru and got down voted to oblivion because its a launch edition...how could i do such a thing...side note i f'ing loved it with the wing but love it more without.
    Reddit is a different breed. I trunk swapped with a WRX too.

I may come out for this meet.
    '14 SWP STI

I see so many cars on rt80w on my way home from work. i work in hacketstown and live in wharton so im on 80 east

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by timmywill1 View Post
    I see so many cars on rt80w on my way home from work. i work in hacketstown and live in wharton so im on 80 east
    I live in Hillside and work in Wharton/Jefferson so I see more then my fair share of Subis though I would be posting to this everyday with all the sightings. I try to only note the ones I can see which are modified or have something unique when in passing. I hoping more notice me not many angel eyes. But Ive see my fair share from members from all the forums.

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I'm suprised I haven't been spotted. Yellow modded lights on a silver bugeye and a black carbon wrapped trunk

Sent from my sippy cup using Tapatalk

I live in Hackettstown and work in Secaucus so 80 is my life. I see quite a lot of scoobs on the trip, but i also commute to Edison a bit and I dont see remotely as many on that trip. But the twisties between hackettstown and edison or at least from h'stown to 287 are pretty good times. Lots of small roads through the woods, if your ever in the area it's worth a cruise. Basically im just agreeing with the rest of you that i see alot so mentioning them all would be overkill. But i still get excited everytime i see another one of us on the road.

I Support ClubWRX
    I live in Hackettstown and work in Secaucus so 80 is my life. I see quite a lot of scoobs on the trip, but i also commute to Edison a bit and I dont see remotely as many on that trip. But the twisties between hackettstown and edison or at least from h'stown to 287 are pretty good times. Lots of small roads through the woods, if your ever in the area it's worth a cruise. Basically im just agreeing with the rest of you that i see alot so mentioning them all would be overkill. But i still get excited everytime i see another one of us on the road.
    I used to live in Long Valley until after college. My parents are still there. Some of the roads over that way are fantastic.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49