Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 76
Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2666676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1210

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Okay so who does this belong to? Spotted in a Suffolk county strip mall tonight Sent from my iPhone using ...

Okay so who does this belong to? Spotted in a Suffolk county strip mall tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saw a new '15 WRX driving up my block today. Dude driving it had the I-just-got-a-new-WRX grin on his face
    That was the first '15 I've seen on the street. I was surprised at how quiet it was going by me.

Friday night 05/16 I saw 3 11-14 sedans on Veterans Hwy in the Bohemia area near Airport diner. Coincidence? Or a meet up? Just curious.

Saw a SWP STI on GSP South Edison around 6:30am. Always see guys in my daily and when I drive my car I see nobody!
    '14 SWP STI

Passed by a DGM(?) hatch getting onto the NJ turnpike this morning, then passed another DGM hatch followed by an LGT, white, on Fellowship Rd in Mount Laurel. There was also a SRR blob eye wagon I passed in Riverside. Had HIDs and yellow fogs.

Uploaded by magic and sorcery...
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    Just followed a 2015 DGM into Denville when I was heading to Thatcher McGee's for lunch. Anyone here own that one? Was around 12:30 today.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Passed by a DGM(?) hatch getting onto the NJ turnpike this morning, then passed another DGM hatch followed by an LGT, white, on Fellowship Rd in Mount Laurel. There was also a SRR blob eye wagon I passed in Riverside. Had HIDs and yellow fogs.
    All up in my area!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Just followed a 2015 DGM into Denville when I was heading to Thatcher McGee's for lunch. Anyone here own that one? Was around 12:30 today.
    Damn I miss Thatchers...that place rocks.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

All up in my area!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Damn I miss Thatchers...that place rocks.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I'm "all up in your area" 5 times a week. I see a DGM hatch most days on 73 after work.

Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    Finally was able to see a 15 in person. Black premium with a rear tow hook in the parking lot off of Weldon road today. Didnt get a chance to talk to the owner they ended up taking their dog for a walk. Its not bad when comparing it in person the only part that im not a super fan of (yet if I bought one I dont think it would bother me much) is the front fenders they dont have as much of an arch sculpted into them. other then that doesnt look bad.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Saw a white narrow body(IIRC) on 295 north, took exit 40 and went down Marter Ave, I was headed to Costco. Had yellow bulbs in the housings and a roofrack.

Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I'm "all up in your area" 5 times a week. I see a DGM hatch most days on 73 after work.

True considering you work around me and then live in Delran? I live in Palmyra...so we're traversing all over each others territory ha.

True considering you work around me and then live in Delran? I live in Palmyra...so we're traversing all over each others territory ha.

Spotted a 15 DGM WRX on 110 north bound on LI. I was heading south in my CWP 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhh.. I see a lot everyday in Paramus/fair lawn area.. Let's all meet at a bar..

Sent from my iPhone