Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 75
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1215

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by jsantos1082 This WRB was behind me yesterday on Paramus Road in Paramus NJ and made a right ...

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post

This WRB was behind me yesterday on Paramus Road in Paramus NJ and made a right on Century Road towards Fair Lawn. Gave him the wave. It was nice that he didn't try do anything crazy like other subie drivers that i see around here.
    I was there today but not me haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post

This WRB was behind me yesterday on Paramus Road in Paramus NJ and made a right on Century Road towards Fair Lawn. Gave him the wave. It was nice that he didn't try do anything crazy like other subie drivers that i see around here.
    For a sec I thought that was me until I looked at the text below. I'm in CNJ and I rememberd I was in front of a black WRX the other day, not behind.

Who has the 2015 Silver STI already tinted and still with a temp tag? You were on GSP South around the oranges 6:30AM. This sums up my experience to date:

'14 SWP STI

Finally spotted ShiftingLanes' car in the parking deck yesterday. Only took a month! haha

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    Finally spotted ShiftingLanes' car in the parking deck yesterday. Only took a month! haha
    Haha nice! My second time on the spotted list. I'm so popular. I have yet to see yours, but I'll keep looking.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Haha nice! My second time on the spotted list. I'm so popular. I have yet to see yours, but I'll keep looking.
    Well Mr. Popularity over here...

Should've looked left when you stepped outta your car. I was in the spot I always see that 4-door M3 at.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post

Should've looked left when you stepped outta your car. I was in the spot I always see that 4-door M3 at.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post

Found ya!

Posted from mobile. Give it a sec. It's going to space.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Saw a black hatch on RT4 East around 6:30 last night. Gray STI sedan on New Bridge road in New Milford, and a guy that works at autozone in Bergenfield has a blue hatch.

Any of you dudes?
    '14 SWP STI

Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    Saw a black hatch on RT4 East around 6:30 last night. Gray STI sedan on New Bridge road in New Milford, and a guy that works at autozone in Bergenfield has a blue hatch.

Any of you dudes?
    Hey man where in Bergen county u from?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I was in Manayunk/Roxborough last night in Philly...drove by my old house in Osborn St. around 8pm and saw a silver 2011-2014 sedan parked on the corner. I know it wasn't around when I lived there 2 years ago!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

no one evaaar see meh wtf.

I Support ClubWRX
    I see a good amount of WRX's and STI's but then again there are a lot of them in this area. Most look some what stock. I think I saw a new WRB STI heading 287N yesterday the blue looked a little deeper then mine. I give a wave not sure many are on this forum. People should notice mine due to Hello Kitty Stickers and Angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by timmywill1 View Post
    You can usually see me filling up at Costco 2-3 times a week
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by timmywill1 View Post
    Because you live in east bumble****. Haha jk
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    I saw a couple of WRX's today while on the way to work (same side of the road). A 11-14 Black WRX with blacked out headlights, no drl and license plate on the drivers side, following me on 24 and then a black 04-05 wagon for a little on 287n
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.