Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 74
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1215

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by BigDaddyRex We do have a dealer in town, so that's a big part of it. I live ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRex View Post
    We do have a dealer in town, so that's a big part of it. I live in Flemington, and see a fair number of them (but still nothing compared to all the Mustangs and Camaros). Haven't seen a '15 in person yet, though.
    Very good point about the dealer, I've noticed it on this side of 287 in general as well though. The 2015's definitely look significntly better in person than the press release photos. After seeing it in person my mind is ever so slightly changed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We do have a dealer in town, so that's a big part of it. I live in Flemington, and see a fair number of them (but still nothing compared to all the Mustangs and Camaros). Haven't seen a '15 in person yet, though.
    Very good point about the dealer, I've noticed it on this side of 287 in general as well though. The 2015's definitely look significntly better in person than the press release photos. After seeing it in person my mind is ever so slightly changed.

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

Been seeing scoobs like nuts lately in Oakland/Wayne, anyone here?

Most notable was a white wrx or sti with a cf trunk and lots of other goodies in Oakland a few days ago.
    Last edited by OakFF252; 04-20-2014 at 02:18 PM.

I've seen a lot this weekend. I waved at all of them and didn't get a wave back. Some silver bugeye wagon with a New York plate showed me up today. He cut me off and everyone else on the road. Way to go. Thanks for embarrassing the community.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I've seen a lot this weekend. I waved at all of them and didn't get a wave back. Some silver bugeye wagon with a New York plate showed me up today. He cut me off and everyone else on the road. Way to go. Thanks for embarrassing the community.
    Most likely a former civic owner.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    I concur.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    I concur.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I blew it didn't I? Why didn't I concur?

Quote Originally Posted by poi88 View Post
    I blew it didn't I? Why didn't I concur?
    Great movie...

fun fact...my wife and I's first real date back in the day when we started dating in college...not that anyone cares
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - Cobb AP V3 w/ Stage 1 93 OTS map, Corsa CBE, STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    The 2015's definitely look significntly better in person than the press release photos. After seeing it in person my mind is ever so slightly changed.
    Agreed. The Flemington dealer has a 2015 STI in red, and I gave it a good looking over this weekend while I was in for service ... in person they look WAAAAAAAY better than the pictures suggest. I'm not sure how the WRX compares exactly, and what I really want is a hatch ... but I could see it as an option when I trade in eventually.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

There's a kid (I feel old when I say that, but I think someone 18-22) that lives in my neighborhood with a silver 2011-2014 sedan I see every now and then. The Preserve at Somers. Nice sounding exhaust.
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - Cobb AP V3 w/ Stage 1 93 OTS map, Corsa CBE, STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

Agreed. The Flemington dealer has a 2015 STI in red, and I gave it a good looking over this weekend while I was in for service ... in person they look WAAAAAAAY better than the pictures suggest. I'm not sure how the WRX compares exactly, and what I really want is a hatch ... but I could see it as an option when I trade in eventually.
    If there was a hatch, I would have 100% gone 2015.

If there was a hatch, I would have 100% gone 2015.

Anyone around Hermitage PA area I see STIs and WRXs running around just no clue who they are? Spotted a newer blue hatch and red sedan yesterday on Rt 18
    Last edited by That AWD Boxer; 04-24-2014 at 03:15 PM.

This WRB was behind me yesterday on Paramus Road in Paramus NJ and made a right on Century Road towards Fair Lawn. Gave him the wave. It was nice that he didn't try do anything crazy like other subie drivers that i see around here.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.