Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 73
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1198

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by cflip2x DGM WRX hatch with what looked to be 02-05 winter wheels getting onto rt 80 in ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    DGM WRX hatch with what looked to be 02-05 winter wheels getting onto rt 80 in parsippany I see so many WRX/STI's but this one had a ClubWRX license plate frame.
    Hey cflip. That was me. 04 dipped winters. Nice spot! You car looked mighty nice, but can't wait to see it with the steelies off this summer.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    My allergies were acting up and the fun traffic in that area I couldn't get a good wave in. Im in the process of cleaning / sand blasting / and repainting my oem wheels gold. also need to polish up my headlights they take a beating from all the driving i do on the awesome and oh so smooth Jersey roads.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Spotted a real clean looking Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Sedan crossing Rt 35 in Somers/Katonah and then heading south on 684. I wasn't in my WRX, so I figured waving would look odd!

If you're on the forum, what exhaust did you have?? Had a real nice rumble.
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Sedan in Crystal Black Silica
    Mods - STi Short Throw Shifter w/ Cobb Bushings, Cobb Tuning Race Red Shift Knob, Totsubo Front License Plate Mount, Corsa CBE
    2009 Acura RDX w/ Tech Package in Grigio Metallic

Retired: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 5-speed, 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 6-speed, 2010 Honda Accord Couple EX-L V6 6-speed.

I keep seeing a SWP Hatch in the Flemington area. As a matter of fact I parked right next to you at Lowes yesterday.

Anyone on here living in state college,Pa tons of wrxs and STi up here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a red GR sedan at the Home Depot in Delran yesterday. Hoping it's a local, it was perty. Tried to weasel in for a wingless pair pic, but felt like a creeper. :\
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Have a couple to add from Friday afternoon. Apparently I live in WRX land over here. A White STI followed by a 2015 WRX in WRB zipping around Flemington.

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Saw a red GR sedan at the Home Depot in Delran yesterday. Hoping it's a local, it was perty. Tried to weasel in for a wingless pair pic, but felt like a creeper. :\

Dude that was me!!!!

Me and the lady bought a new grill!

I had just put my exhaust on Saturday as well. Also did the taillight overlays over the clear portion. And blacked out the silver door trim.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Dude that was me!!!!

Me and the lady bought a new grill!

I had just put my exhaust on Saturday as well. Also did the taillight overlays over the clear portion. And blacked out the silver door trim.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Of course it was. I only seem to spot you.
    Maybe I'll start getting spotted again.

Uploaded by magic and sorcery...
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

What can I say? I'm always around! I live in Palmyra now and still work in Moorestown so I'm always up and down rt 130 and rt 38.

Were you over there standing by my car at one point? I came out and grabbed a flatbed cart and thought I saw someone standing looking at my car, haha.

What can I say? I'm always around! I live in Palmyra now and still work in Moorestown so I'm always up and down rt 130 and rt 38.

Were you over there standing by my car at one point? I came out and grabbed a flatbed cart and thought I saw someone standing looking at my car, haha.

Probably, I was looking at your exhaust. Comparing the body lines of the 2 cars. General admiring.
    I'm in Riverside, so you're actually closer to me now.

Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    Have a couple to add from Friday afternoon. Apparently I live in WRX land over here. A White STI followed by a 2015 WRX in WRB zipping around Flemington.
    We do have a dealer in town, so that's a big part of it. I live in Flemington, and see a fair number of them (but still nothing compared to all the Mustangs and Camaros). Haven't seen a '15 in person yet, though.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    I was at the DMV in flemington on Saturday off 202.
    '14 SWP STI