Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Spotted a white 06/07(hawkeye) STI around 9:15 am on King's Highway in Maple Shade- you were heading toward Moorestown....

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted a white 06/07(hawkeye) STI around 9:15 am on King's Highway in Maple Shade- you were heading toward Moorestown.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saw a black bugeye at Schuylkill Elementary School in Phoenixville yesterday. It had some slight body damage on the driver's side. It looked like it had some kind of aftermarket grill, and an Invidia exhaust.

I saw two WRB bugeyes (maybe the same one) today on Upper State Rd in montgomeryville, once going towards chalfont, once away. The first time i was in my brothers VR-4, the second time in my WRB hawkeye.

Clean ride dude(s).
    TIP YOUR DELIVERY DRIVER!

Yellow Bugeye - Capital District/Albany Area

Friday 6/15 saw a yellow bug-eye Rex at around 8:00pm on Rt 155 in Albany, NY on the way to Crossgates mall. I dunno how deep into the scene the driver was, but I definately heard an aftermaket rumble.
    "You got a HOOD SCOOP?!" -Francis (A co-worker, on seeing my 02 WRX for the first time)

saw a WRB blobeye in front of Nan King Restaurant in New Hyde Park on Hillside Ave on Friday 6/15. I was having dinner with my GF and walked out of the restaurant and bam right in my face. It may have been an Asian fellow picking up takeout.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

today @ 4pm, an OBP 06/07 WRX leaving near the Dover chinese resturant in Toms River. I seen the rear half taillight tints. I wish I brought my car instead of my pop-pop's CTS

~Clinton
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

anyone on here? [spotted ~1:30pm At Walgreens on Rt. 27 in Somerset]

^^^crappy cell-phone pic [Nokia 6103]

~Clinton
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Saw a silver bugeye in shippensburg pa today on earl st. and followed him for a little nice ride

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw a yellow bugeye wagon with dark tint & exhaust. I think it had rims on it too. It was at the Advance Auto in Macedon, NY around 4pm. I said, "nice Subie" to you. Nice looking ride. I had the white blobeye in the other row of cars.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Saw a black Blobeye sedan today at around 1:05PM turning off of RT 1 and onto Valleybrook. Driver had the windows down and sunglasses on. I waved (silver bugeye with front windows part way down) Anyone on here?
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

Sunday morning about 6:30 am on 287 North saw a guy in a WRB STI (04?) and had a nice little jaunt towards Rt 78 with some clown in an Accord trying to keep pace . Waved to him and he waved back...if you're on here the car looked tight and I didn't anticipate hitting 120 mph before 7 am!!!
    America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Saw a silver 04 or 05 STi in Exeter PA crossing over route 422. I was in my Civic, but I held out my STi hat and he honked his horn.

got three more

7/1/07 around 7 i saw a WRB STI outside of carabas in painters crossing. Trunk looked debadged except for the "STI". I was the silver bugeye parked in front of you.

7/2/07 Saw a silver bugeye sedan. It was outside of genuardis in glen eagle sq around 110. left at around 112. (I work at said genuardis) had a spoiler, rims, and looked like an exaust.

7/2/07 Saw a black blobeye again, it was a wrx had a debadged trunk except for WRX. parked outside of coldstone in glen eagle. saw it leaving work at about 4.
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

Banned
    I see a blonde girl driving a blue STI almost every morning on route 3 east.

I need to find her so I can proclaim my love lol.

Anyone spot a sonic yellow bugeye driving through north bergen, edgewater, hoboken, secaucus, lyndhurst, etc?

On sunday, on the way to teh victory meet. I saw a white 06/07 wrx going east bound on the PA TP, wonder why? You had to go west bound to get to the park/brewery! Maybe he was lost.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.