Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 50
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yet to see one on public roads...wonder which I'll see first: BRZ or FR-S...

Yet to see one on public roads...wonder which I'll see first: BRZ or FR-S
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Yet to see one on public roads...wonder which I'll see first: BRZ or FR-S
    My neighbor is a manager at a Toyota dealership. He brought home a scion FR-S to test drive for a day or two the other day. I was pissed he only had it for a day, I woulda asked for him to go down to the track, just to see, he might even win some since he's been to a track before and I never have. (I know them because his son was in my grade) But, he's one of those guys that used to bring home a toyota MR2 from work, then put me and his son in it and try and engage in a race with every vehicle on the road with over 200 HP. Pfft, wow looking back giggling at how childish that was. Not to mention the time he took a tundra home from work during a snowstorm, piled his son, me and 6 other friends in the bed, and where drifting around town for over an hour and a half. At one point even slide through someones front bushes and onto their front lawn. Another time I was helping his son and him cut fire wood, he tapped my ass cheek with the side of the chainsaw while it was spinning. Wow, what danger I put myself in around that guy.

On my way home from picking up the grandparents from the Airport in Pittsburh and saw a newer 5 door in red heading towards the burgh on 376. Made me wish I got red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    My neighbor is a manager at a Toyota dealership. He brought home a scion FR-S to test drive for a day or two the other day. I was pissed he only had it for a day, I woulda asked for him to go down to the track, just to see, he might even win some since he's been to a track before and I never have. (I know them because his son was in my grade) But, he's one of those guys that used to bring home a toyota MR2 from work, then put me and his son in it and try and engage in a race with every vehicle on the road with over 200 HP. Pfft, wow looking back giggling at how childish that was. Not to mention the time he took a tundra home from work during a snowstorm, piled his son, me and 6 other friends in the bed, and where drifting around town for over an hour and a half. At one point even slide through someones front bushes and onto their front lawn. Another time I was helping his son and him cut fire wood, he tapped my ass cheek with the side of the chainsaw while it was spinning. Wow, what danger I put myself in around that guy.
    Wow that guy should be in jail for wreckless endangerment!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Saw a dude in a white wrx on route 130. I stopped and said nice car. he laughed and said you too. We went on our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Another time I was helping his son and him cut fire wood, he tapped my ass cheek with the side of the chainsaw while it was spinning.
    Are you sure it was his "chain saw"? Lol

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 90crxfreak View Post
    Are you sure it was his "chain saw"? Lol
    Last edited by twistedphrame; 05-20-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: smaller pedobear

Quote Originally Posted by leoo View Post
    Saw a dude in a white wrx on route 130. I stopped and said nice car. he laughed and said you too. We went on our way.
    Where at on 130? I know a few white ones around me.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Riverside

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Think I saw Mike on I95 South heading back towards Philly Friday around 630-7. I was on the Northbound side going back to NJ for the weekend. That traffic is brutal heading into Philly during rush hour, if it was Mike, I do not blame you for moving out of Manayunk and being 5 min from work haha.

Saw a DGM 2010 (?) STi on I95 heading South on Sunday. Tints, Rally Armors, and maybe an exhaust. I passed you on the right lane but I gave you a quick wave. I was rushing back to Philly so I didn't cruise with you.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by leoo View Post
    Riverside

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Might have been markhit, he's from that area. There was another STI, but the kid got rid of it.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Dark Grey sti heading east on 82 looked to be coming from the Niles area. Car looked sharp

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c View Post
    Think I saw Mike on I95 South heading back towards Philly Friday around 630-7. I was on the Northbound side going back to NJ for the weekend. That traffic is brutal heading into Philly during rush hour, if it was Mike, I do not blame you for moving out of Manayunk and being 5 min from work haha.

Saw a DGM 2010 (?) STi on I95 heading South on Sunday. Tints, Rally Armors, and maybe an exhaust. I passed you on the right lane but I gave you a quick wave. I was rushing back to Philly so I didn't cruise with you.
    Yeah I believe it was me again...that's about when I was on my way back from the gym after work. My typical route after the gym, coming over the Tacony. Traffic wasn't terrible at that particular time though, which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    My typical route after the gym, coming over the Tacony. Traffic wasn't terrible at that particular time though, which is good.
    That's surprising. You're usually complaining about the Tacony every day.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    That's surprising. You're usually complaining about the Tacony every day.
    thats only because he got caught at the bridge 3 days in a row
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.