Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; a lot of subarus down in edgewater NJ starbucks 2night...

a lot of subarus down in edgewater NJ starbucks 2night
    00 Black Honda Civic Si Stolen RIP
    04 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX

kill thieves:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Red face

awe-man... edgewater meet tonite?? where exactly? starbuck on river rd.?
    damn.. didnt drive my subie out

Quote Originally Posted by VinWRX28 View Post
    awe-man... edgewater meet tonite?? where exactly? starbuck on river rd.?
    damn.. didnt drive my subie out
    yes sir!
    00 Black Honda Civic Si Stolen RIP
    04 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX

kill thieves:

Route 30 Lancaster

Followed an older wrb sti down 222 and onto 30 this morning... kinda dancing around through traffic... hehehe...
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

How was the meet last nite? Anyone went??

I spotted a WRB 06/07 WRX Wagon with HIDs and silver STi BBS's on Rt. 27 near some apartments and the Franklin Grille in Somerset. I flashed my lights 2 times quickly, in case you seen me. no DRL's [only had my parking lights on], lol. clean car man!!! brake dust on front rims need to be checked though, I seen that, lol.

~Clinton
    Last edited by Clin10; 06-01-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Pulled up next to a PSM hawkeye yesterday on city ave in bala cynwyd. STI scoop, painted side skirts, exaust and it looked like it was lowered. Sounded like a full turbo back was done. Younger black guy was driving. It looked real good. I was in a rush or else i would have flagged him over to talk. I wonder if its anyone on here?

06/07 black w/gold wheels STI on 22 East through phillipsburg NJ last night - Guy gave me peace sign, I waved.. dunno who it was but nice car I was on my way out to eat up some RPM's into PA through those tight turns over the bridge!
    5-23-07 06' WRB STi

spoted a nicely done wrb bugeye with sti wing/ i badge/ headlamps..etc...
    parked next to a similar blue GTO at dunkin doughnuts on Jerico Tpk. out in Long Island.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw a PSM STi Limited earlier today around 3:30ish on Rt. 31 in Macedon, NY. Looking good. I had my Aspen White blobeye WRX parked in my buddy's yard.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Saw someone in a WRB sedan on the 9th St. Causeway between Ocean City and Somers Point, NJ last Saturday evening around 6-ish. You were headed toward S.P, I was headed into OC. You waved, I didn't see you until it was too late to wave back. Sorry Bro!

at ~6:30pm, I spotted a 06/07 UGM STi Ltd. going off of 514 and into Edison/Fords, NJ. it had an angled axhaust. I flashed my lights, but I have no DRLs, so if my projectors flashed at you, I am sorry. nice car man!

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I was in Macedon, NY earlier. I saw an OBP hawkeye on Canandaigua Rd around 5:15pm or so. We exchanged a wave. Looks good! I had the white blobeye with the usual goodies.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

earlier today, I seen a WRB 02/03 WRX Wagon with red painted calipers, and what looked like a Stromung catback single tip leaving the new Best Buy on Route 1 North. I was moving my car when I saw you. I was going to back into the space next to you, but some loud sound system'ed Toyota Avalon took my space, lol. clean sounding car bro

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

was in middletown, NY today.. saw 2 Subies followin each other around on Rt. 211. One was a silver WRX and the other was a forester XT. They looked like they were drivin around together so Im wondering if the owner is on this board by any chance.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.