Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#142 ·
I see two 06/07 Sti's EVERYDAY on my way to/from and while at work. WRB blue STI on county line rd. every morning around 7:30 am. And a Black STI going up and down bustleton a few time a day, car has a Perrin FMIC.

My garage bay is right on bustleton, about 20 ft away so I see/hear a bunch of subys every day.

Also spotted MBS627 at philmont and bustleton on monday/tue

#146 ·
I saw a white hawkeye STi in West Deptford on Saturday.. farbeyonddriven maybe?

I think it was on Parkville Station Rd around 6:30-7:00 ish

#148 ·
I saw Blue 04-05 in Union NJ. On Morrison Ave this weekend.

Also a Red 04-05 WRX with STi Wing on the Parkway the same night. He was modded, and we were having a little high speed fun.

Also a Black 04-05 on Broadway in Tarrytown this afternoon around 430.

And last but not least A really nice (but dirty) 04-05 WRX with STi wing and some dark (bronze or Gunmetal) rims and exhaust, with the Cusco Front lip. I saw him on the Parkway heading South around Paramus, today around 5 pm.

Where the hell are you guys!!

#149 ·
i spot peeps all the time -- saw some hot chic on 287 once -- not many girls sport these rides

but yea i can be found on 287 - Palisades Interstate (Rockland County, NY) and rt 95 rt 15 rt 8 all in CT and in Hamden CT where my girl lives

2006 White WRX -- with Cyber Groove Productions on the windshield

spot me and hey freak my out a lil bit by yelling out my name -- watch the glazed confused look ;)

Ez.

#153 ·
a saw a sad site about two days ago...a black hawkeye STI with 19 inch chrome rims...i didn't wave:sadwave:

he was on richmond ave. on Staten Island. he just stared at me...i stared back...it wasn't anyone on this forum

#154 ·
:sadwave: chrome rims just dont belong on some cars, i dont know why people dont get that.....

#160 ·
I saw a white hawkeye STi with an exhaust at Wal-Mart in Macedon, NY on tuesday. Looking good.

I think we might have to break this thread up into counties or something. Everyone sees WRXs around but no one's on here. At least most are friendly enough to wave back though. I do get the confused look on occasion too.

Big Chrome wheels look good on trucks & Mercedes. That's pretty much it.
"Come 'round the corner, bling, bling." /end ghetto music. Not that there's anything wrong with ghetto music. Heck, I enjoy some hip hop once in awhile. I'd like to give a shout out to Jay Z, Ludacris, 2Pac, Biggie, & of course the Beasties. Ok, i'm done.

#158 ·
Saw a Blue 04 - 05 WRX at the Intersection of King Street at Sheets Intersection, Next to Me. He was Admiring my Nice Clear Baby. I drive it maybe twice a week for about 15 mins to Wallmart and back lol. I am in school, and i try to drive her once a week to just get the fluids flowing. Everyone knows what happens to a high performance turbo car if it sits for too long lol. :rotfl:

#159 ·
saw an 04-05 sti w/ mudflaps,carbon ti exhaust,and gunmetal w/ polished lip rims. going south on hooper avenue in toms river.i was in the hawkeye sti who was right behind you.

#161 ·
Spotted a black hawkeye wrx on 495 im guessin it had an evo exhuast.. it looked like it. U threw up the duce and i gave u a thumbs up. I got right behind u when u gunned it ... n some saab caught up and was askin for it lol. i had to get off that exit tho for work.

around exit 56ish going west.. ne1!?

#163 ·
saw a white hawkeye sti comming up on parkway north around the berkley area.i waved and got behind you for a while.car looks good.

#164 ·
i was in traffic today. and i spotted part of an impreza. i look to the sholder on the ground and i saw a strake of a CGM hawkeye lyng on the ground:sadwave:

also spotted a san remo red WRX coming out of Rosevelt field mall onto stewart ave. I honked he waved.

talked to a worker at lowes about my rims. he said he owned an 05 STI. and was looking everywhere for my rims.

it was a busy wrx day.

#168 ·
West Chester 10/6

I pulled into the little West Chester WaWa on High Street near 202 on 10/6 around 10 PM and there was a red bugeye with a pink phallus painted on the driver side window :redface:. It had NJ tags and a canister type exhaust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.