Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 48
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; are you generalizing pierced and tattood girls? lol...

are you generalizing pierced and tattood girls? lol
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    You're into reptiles? I feel like you told me this once already. What reptiles/animals do you have? I have a complete reptile room in my basement, id say around 15+ animals at this point lol
    I've got a two year old Spider Ball Python named Watson, mice are dirt cheap at the show haha.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013 resized.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	104537

Ajax says "Yo."
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX

Watson's says "S'up." I also realized it's his birth month this month, I'll have to give him extra mice next feeding haha.

I guess this is the "Tri-State Spotted Lizard" thread.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Watson can drive.

I continuously see a wrb 11-12 on the other side of the GAP. Morning they go south and around 5:15 ish I see them going north.... looks like there is tints too

Looks like I need to post pics of my reptiles! Way too many to upload pics of tho without angering people haha, i have 7 breeding leopard gecko's, a breeding pair of halmahera gecko's, a ball python (het for piebald gene), a pair of breeding Kenyan sand boa's, 2 Tegu's, a Malaysian Leaf frog, a PacMan frog, a 5 foot red tail boa, a veiled chameleon, a Budgets frog, 2 red ear sliders, and 2 savannah monitor's. Phew, don't make me mention the animals my friends have adopted from my 'reptile room' in my basement.

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 90crxfreak View Post
    I continuously see a wrb 11-12 on the other side of the GAP. Morning they go south and around 5:15 ish I see them going north.... looks like there is tints too
    Whats the GAP?

Damn auto correct. .... GSP

Quote Originally Posted by 90crxfreak View Post
    Damn auto correct. .... GSP
    An exit range would help...it's a 150 mile long road
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    An exit range would help...it's a 150 mile long road
    yea, agreed haha. I'm on the parkway north in my 2011 sedan WRB usually arnd 5:15 every day, but not south in the mornin.

Also, saw a 2011 SWP in the parking lot of the IZOD center for the UFC fight last night, tryed to make my buddy park his raptor next to it on the yellow striped lines, but after running the illegal parking job through my head, it was decided to be a bad idea, especially because we were in his f150 and not my Subi.

Passed a darker grey blobeye STi(?) on 13 in Bristol today. Not a stock color, or car. Had at least a FMIC.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Passed a darker grey blobeye STi(?) on 13 in Bristol today. Not a stock color, or car. Had at least a FMIC.
    I bet you that was the owner of the Shades of Grey tint shop out of Feasterville. He's the only person I know who had that color on a Blobeye. Definitely has a front mount and a full custom built exhaust. It's a gorgeous car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I bet you that was the owner of the Shades of Grey tint shop out of Feasterville. He's the only person I know who had that color on a Blobeye. Definitely has a front mount and a full custom built exhaust. It's a gorgeous car.
    Maybe its the person that bought it from him? Last couple times I was there he had a 09 (?) lighting red hatch sti, then when I was there 2 weeks ago, he traded the car in for a new Escalade since his family was growing and needed the bigger car.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.