Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 42
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw an older black scoob behind me at 910 and rt 8 as I came outta the pay and spray. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Saw an older black scoob behind me at 910 and rt 8 as I came outta the pay and spray. Didn't notice it was a scoob until the light changed. Managed to get a wave in between rowing the boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Saw a dark grey sedan(2011?) on Ramblewood, might be the same kid that had the blue vageye. Also passed 2 WRB sedans on 295, they were headed south, I was headed north. Looked like a bugeye and a blobeye.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Saw a newer blue sti on 73 today. Around 3:45 across from crackle barrel. Driving super slow in the right lane. Looked lost or confused. Anyone?

Karl maybe? That would have been RIGHT in front of my work too...
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Spotted two more today. Not gonna stop until its one you. First was on 38 in cherry hill. Pulled into the gas station. was two colors. Bottom was black top was silver. Around 1. .. saw another blue sti on church at 330. Driver was bald lol. I think

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Flew onto Creek Rd. coming off 295 in front of a 2008ish hatch tonight. I was on it and didn't even realize it was a WRX until I was in front of him.
    There was also an 11? STI sedan at the track last night. Ran pretty hard, definitely faster than me.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Had a real nice run in with an awesome WRB Bugeye...right on rt 73 West heading towards Tacony bridge. Stopped and chatted for a moment at the light near Jughandle Inn...

Per our convo, he had a worked 18G on a built STI block, complete with Brembos putting about 350whp down. Thing was clean as hell, and sounded mean. Great work and nice guy.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Flew onto Creek Rd. coming off 295 in front of a 2008ish hatch tonight. I was on it and didn't even realize it was a WRX until I was in front of him.
    There was also an 11? STI sedan at the track last night. Ran pretty hard, definitely faster than me.
    You got to Atco a lot? I'll probably hit it up some more once I go Stage 2.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    complete with Brembos putting about 350whp down.
    Wow. Those are powerful Brembos!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Wow. Those are powerful Brembos!
    yeah, that's what they mean by "brake horsepower"

I Support ClubWRX
    2011/12 wrb sedan pulling shenanigans on my street,passing on the right on a one lane road,illegally cutting across a bike lane & endangering people.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

one of the D-bags that gives us a bad name

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    yeah, that's what they mean by "brake horsepower"
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Had a real nice run in with an awesome WRB Bugeye...right on rt 73 West heading towards Tacony bridge. Stopped and chatted for a moment at the light near Jughandle Inn...

Per our convo, he had a worked 18G on a built STI block, complete with Brembos putting about 350whp down. Thing was clean as hell, and sounded mean. Great work and nice guy.
    No one I know. I wish there were more around.
    You got to Atco a lot? I'll probably hit it up some more once I go Stage 2.
    Took off all last year, my daughter was a wee baby. Now that she's older she's easier to leave.
    I am going to need a clutch to run some solid numbers, I ran a 13.83 on a .080 light. II treed a Vette, but he drove right around me. I was hoping for low 13's with the EWG setup, but I think I overpowered the clutch, it slipped coming out of the hole and on the 1-2 shift. We'll see how this year goes(it has 175K on it). I would love a 6 speed/Brembo combo this summer.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Not bad...but running at 175k? Wow!!! I'll be kicking off around 110k by the time I get Stage 2'd.