Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#94 ·
On Monday night I saw a Black WRX Wagon, Black Tinted Windows, a ClubWRX.Net License Plate Frame In Doylestown. On Broad Street. Tristan told me it was Jonny Love? MSB?

#105 ·
I got three Spots Today ...all around 1ish

A Silver STI Cruising Down 309 Around Hatfield. New Rex

A Silver STI Wingless Parked at GE Electric on Sterling Drive in Hatfield. New Rex

A Blue WRX in the Parkinglot Across from Service Champ in CHalfont.

#106 ·
gray hawkeye wrx outside genuardis in glen eagle off 202 today. you were with a friend an 2 girls (my guess is 2 couples) and left around 830ish i believe.

#107 ·
spoted 3 wrx's in a row heading westbound on the belt pky. in brooklyn. led by a sedona red pearl bugeye followed by a WRB hawk eye and a silver blob eye with an STI wing (possibly an STI couldn't get a good look) with an interesting hood (looked like a gold CF)

also spoted...OBP hawkeye STI with exhaust in the parking lot at Jones Beach. Owner drove around just to get a look at my car and gave me a wave.:thumbup:

#112 ·
spoted 3 wrx's in a row heading westbound on the belt pky. in brooklyn. led by a sedona red pearl bugeye followed by a WRB hawk eye and a silver blob eye with an STI wing (possibly an STI couldn't get a good look) with an interesting hood (looked like a gold CF)

They were goin to a car meet in Brooklyn. Long Island Subaru Club car meet.

I wasnt with them, but spotted you shortly after you spotted them.

#109 ·
was cruisin down 202 south today when i spotted a black wrx in the other lane. it was a blobeye, looked stock. i cruised along next to it for awhile, until the light where the shell and sunoco station are. I waved but the driver was on his cell phone. im sure he saw me though. the silver bugeye. anyone here?

#116 ·
Spotted today: Silver blobeye w/ STi wing heading toward Black Horse Pike on Somerdale Rd, just south of Chews Elementary School

I waved, but I'm not sure if you saw me... :thumbup:

#119 ·
Spotted a Black Wagon WRX today, Black Tinted Windows coming from Park Ave in Chalfont, heading towards Peace Valley Park Area, Over Fairyroad.

He waved, I waved Back ... Gotta love it

#130 ·
I have two rather nice hawkeye STi spottings to report. The first was this afternoon at the Barnes and Noble in Cranberry - a wingless black STi, gold BBS, tinted windows, and exhaust. I was the silver wagon that parked next to you.

There's also a white STi with gold BBS wheels that I see parked on the street around Squirrel Hill from time to time. The car is always clean, though it is stock so it's probably a long shot that the owner is on here.

#137 ·
Megga Props :thumbup: to the Killer Blue STi “Sporting the full Rally Look” on US-1 alt between Perry St. and Whitehead Rd. today July 27, 2007 at 2:30 PM
And
Too bad, for the silver Rally Art Lancer, pimping an “Evo Wing” :screwy: that could not hang with us.

#138 ·
04 silver STI on RT 202 north. pulled up next to me at intersection of 202 and naamans around 1245 - 100 wasnt really looking. we had a nice cruise next to eachother for a little while after we broke free of traffic. you whipped your car between 2 suvs and took off. eventually turned left on rt 1 west. anyone here?

Had a nice exhaust and an SPT logo on rear window.

#139 ·
About 7 am this morning, Rt 287 E near Somerville saw a slick White STI with gold BBS. Pulled a daring move weaving in between two cars to go from right lane to far left. Thought I'd shout that out b/c it takes alot to impress (and scare the bejesus out of ) me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.