Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by mattysrex kevin85193 - that wrb might have been me. depending on where on rt.1 b/c i was ...

Quote Originally Posted by mattysrex View Post
    kevin85193 - that wrb might have been me. depending on where on rt.1 b/c i was on my way to my gf's house at about that time.
    clin10 - i'm in somerset. i live right off of finnegans lane. you in the area?
    Yeah, I live in the apartments that you drive past near stewarts off route 27. did you ever see the black Impreza parked in front of the apartments when you drive past because I ALWAYS see AND hear you when you blow past. Maybe we can meet someplace to chat.

~Clinton
    Last edited by Clin10; 05-07-2007 at 03:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    The weather gets nicer & I see Subies everywhere. I saw a WRB blobeye STi with a carbon fiber hood today (5/6) around 11:30am or so in Palmyra, NY. I had the white blobeye with CF hood. Lookin good!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

every morning I hear and see Matt pass by my house [we just met yesterday ironiclly enough, lol] I have yet to find out who owns that red WRX though

~Clinton

Red face

C' mon man, reviel youself

This is the second time. this was spotted 4 minutes ago behind my apartments in Somerset again. U gotta be on here

~Clinton
    Last edited by Clin10; 05-15-2007 at 11:07 AM.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Vez

Saw my twin!

Tonight, on my way home from softball, I saw my twin! Urban Gray Metallic STI limited! There was a middle-aged gentleman driving who was as excited as I was when he saw me pull up next to him. We played some leap frog along 422. I wanted to talk but he couldn't stop. I did notice he ahad a cracked limited front lip as well!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    Tonight, on my way home from softball, I saw my twin! Urban Gray Metallic STI limited! There was a middle-aged gentleman driving who was as excited as I was when he saw me pull up next to him. We played some leap frog along 422. I wanted to talk but he couldn't stop. I did notice he ahad a cracked limited front lip as well!
    believe i have seen him at a meet or two...mikesti or something like that maybe?
    2006 CGM WRX Wagon...
    -TXS Axle back
    -SPT intake
    -STi Wagon Pinks, Whiteline RSB, Poltec fronts

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by taank13 View Post
    believe i have seen him at a meet or two...mikesti or something like that maybe?
    mikie13 has the sti limited, but he is younger... like early 20's
    Last edited by devilfluff; 05-15-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

oops my bad, i just remembered someone with a limited sti and cracked front lip
    2006 CGM WRX Wagon...
    -TXS Axle back
    -SPT intake
    -STi Wagon Pinks, Whiteline RSB, Poltec fronts

Quote Originally Posted by Clin10 View Post
    C' mon man, reviel youself

This is the second time. this was spotted 4 minutes ago behind my apartments in Somerset again. U gotta be on here

~Clinton

Gee... there are quite alot of WRX in somerset.. I saw one STI silver color,every other morning around 8.30 on Easton Ave... Maybe we could get a Meet up every week.. How's that?

spotted a PSM 04/05 with a N1-angled [guessing] GReddy exhaust in my school parking lot. I think his name is Danny. I couldn't get a pic thanks to my camera being in my car.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by VinWRX28 View Post
    Gee... there are quite alot of WRX in somerset.. I saw one STI silver color,every other morning around 8.30 on Easton Ave... Maybe we could get a Meet up every week.. How's that?
    hmm, that would be pretty good. only thing is where? maybe the K-Mart off of Easton, or Colonial Park off Elizabeth Ave near the new High School.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

Lancaster County

I've been seeing a dood in a blue '06 STI. Saw him in Lititz... see another 06-07 white STI in Lititz by the crap plant...
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

While sitting in starbucks yesterday, on the corner of New Hyde Park Rd. and Jerico Tpk. I saw an aspen white TR with an STI wing make a left onto Jerico. The driver spotted my car in the parking lot and saw him looking at it.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Just remembered this, it happened almost a year ago, i think...

I was pulling up to a light, coming into souderton, and a yellow wrx pulled out from a parking lot, across two lanes of traffic and hit me. (i was in my mom's 2000 accord V6.) I was pretty pissed at the time, but i decided not to take the kid to court over it (think he was only around 18 yrs old and he insisted I was at fault...)

maybe he's on here, an apology would be accepted.

TIP YOUR DELIVERY DRIVER!

spotted 02/03 WRX in WRB with STi wing yesterday afternoon going from Rt. 27 to Rt. 1S. I was behind you stuck in the Rt. 1 traffic, and I turned when I turned, and I flashed my lights when you went onto Rt. 1 South. I was in the 07 OBP 2.5i behind ya.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080