Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 35
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If you see a silver 09 hatch driving around East Falls, Manayunk, KOP, or Philly it's probably me. I drive ...

If you see a silver 09 hatch driving around East Falls, Manayunk, KOP, or Philly it's probably me. I drive up and down 76 a LOT.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll keep an eye out. I live in the heart of Manayunk.

05 WRB STI with ugly ASA winter wheels on and a roof rack
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Anyone at Dave and Busters in Philadelphia tonight? I parked across from a WRB wrx with and sti wing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Saw a red 2011 Sti sedan at the little mod shop at somerton and old Lincoln in bensalem
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Saw a WRB stinkeye wagon with gold wheels on 295 around 4ish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Was next to, then behind a flat black bugeye in Delran. Stock wheels, looked like STi exhaust, tinted all the way around, tinted tails, and Law Enforcement tags. I have heard of this car before, anyone know them?
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Was next to, then behind a flat black bugeye in Delran. Stock wheels, looked like STi exhaust, tinted all the way around, tinted tails, and Law Enforcement tags. I have heard of this car before, anyone know them?
    this seems to be very similar to the one I saw last week. I dont remember the tags or exhaust, but he was tinted all around and flat black on stock wheels. Its like the shadow wrx...no one knows who the driver is or where they come from or why theyre here
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I'll keep an eye out. I live in the heart of Manayunk.

05 WRB STI with ugly ASA winter wheels on and a roof rack
    I didn't know you were that close Mike! I live around the corner from the Ugly Moose. I haven't seen any WRBs out in Manayunk but now I'll have to keep an eye out for yours and Chiron.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Tommy, I've spotted a blue rex in the Rite Aid parking lot by Ridge and Roxborough, is that you? I've seen it parked there numerous times on my way to Acme.

I've seen that one too a few times. its a sedan that's parked outside, haven't seen it around in a while now though. I have the WRB hatch, I'm always in that area though since I love right on Mitchell St.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB

2006 Honda CBR600RR

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    this seems to be very similar to the one I saw last week. I dont remember the tags or exhaust, but he was tinted all around and flat black on stock wheels. Its like the shadow wrx...no one knows who the driver is or where they come from or why theyre here
    It reminds me of the movie "The Wraith". Before your time.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    The wraith is a great movie. Charlie Sheens best work

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c View Post
    I didn't know you were that close Mike! I live around the corner from the Ugly Moose. I haven't seen any WRBs out in Manayunk but now I'll have to keep an eye out for yours and Chiron.
    Yeah, I'm on Osborn St...You whip the TT around the area? If so I had to have seen you cause I recall a built one running around.

Quote Originally Posted by chiron View Post
    Tommy, I've spotted a blue rex in the Rite Aid parking lot by Ridge and Roxborough, is that you? I've seen it parked there numerous times on my way to Acme.
    Yeah that person has to work there...its been a year that its been there and I believe they have an exhaust on it. Nice looking 2011.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

[QUOTE=Mikie13;2841186]Yeah, I'm on Osborn St...You whip the TT around the area? If so I had to have seen you cause I recall a built one running around.

I have from time to time but since I've brought it back to NJ with a garage for safe keeping. I've seen one cruising on main all the time, loud exhaust, single pipe. If you see a silver TT with dual pipes with rims and brembos that's me
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB

2006 Honda CBR600RR

2001 Audi TT - Sold

[QUOTE=tommy_c;2841584]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Yeah, I'm on Osborn St...You whip the TT around the area? If so I had to have seen you cause I recall a built one running around.

I have from time to time but since I've brought it back to NJ with a garage for safe keeping. I've seen one cruising on main all the time, loud exhaust, single pipe. If you see a silver TT with dual pipes with rims and brembos that's me
    Nice I'll keep an eye out for you then, with either car! I'm around the area all the time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.