Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#1,121 ·
I was in Manayunk/Roxborough last night in Philly...drove by my old house in Osborn St. around 8pm and saw a silver 2011-2014 sedan parked on the corner. I know it wasn't around when I lived there 2 years ago!

#1,123 ·
I see a good amount of WRX's and STI's but then again there are a lot of them in this area. Most look some what stock. I think I saw a new WRB STI heading 287N yesterday the blue looked a little deeper then mine. I give a wave not sure many are on this forum. People should notice mine due to Hello Kitty Stickers and Angel eyes

You can usually see me filling up at Costco 2-3 times a week

#1,125 ·
I saw a couple of WRX's today while on the way to work (same side of the road). A 11-14 Black WRX with blacked out headlights, no drl and license plate on the drivers side, following me on 24 and then a black 04-05 wagon for a little on 287n

#1,127 ·
Saw a new '15 WRX driving up my block today. Dude driving it had the I-just-got-a-new-WRX grin on his face :D
That was the first '15 I've seen on the street. I was surprised at how quiet it was going by me.

#1,130 ·
Passed by a DGM(?) hatch getting onto the NJ turnpike this morning, then passed another DGM hatch followed by an LGT, white, on Fellowship Rd in Mount Laurel. There was also a SRR blob eye wagon I passed in Riverside. Had HIDs and yellow fogs.

Uploaded by magic and sorcery...

#1,132 ·
Passed by a DGM(?) hatch getting onto the NJ turnpike this morning, then passed another DGM hatch followed by an LGT, white, on Fellowship Rd in Mount Laurel. There was also a SRR blob eye wagon I passed in Riverside. Had HIDs and yellow fogs.
All up in my area!!

Just followed a 2015 DGM into Denville when I was heading to Thatcher McGee's for lunch. Anyone here own that one? Was around 12:30 today.
Damn I miss Thatchers...that place rocks.

#1,137 ·
True considering you work around me and then live in Delran? I live in Palmyra...so we're traversing all over each others territory ha.

#1,135 ·
Finally was able to see a 15 in person. Black premium with a rear tow hook in the parking lot off of Weldon road today. Didnt get a chance to talk to the owner they ended up taking their dog for a walk. Its not bad when comparing it in person the only part that im not a super fan of (yet if I bought one I dont think it would bother me much) is the front fenders they dont have as much of an arch sculpted into them. other then that doesnt look bad.

#1,147 ·
I saw that too. Looked like a MY11-14 DGM though.
Saw a black sti on the gsp between exits 137 & 136. Crashed. Didn't look too bad but the driver was getting medical attention.
Saw it too... I was trying to replay the crash in my head as to what happened.. Since he was involved in a collision in the side of the other car..

Sent from my iPhone

#1,152 ·
Wasn't me.. I am a ism hatch.. But yeah.. Hope the kids alright.. And everyone, but going north, I was only able to see a little. But the driver of the old Camry and jeep seemed to be okay. But that look like a newer STI.. Such a shame

Sent from my iPhone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.