Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; San Remo Red WRX in Somerset. spotted 30 minutes ago and still parked in my apartment complex [Somerset] I am ...

San Remo Red WRX in Somerset. spotted 30 minutes ago and still parked in my apartment complex [Somerset] I am the one in the OBP 07 2.5i Special Edition that turned around by your car, and I live in the same complex

~Clinton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPOTTED WRX.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Spotted in my work parking lot!

ARI on Kings Highway in Maple Shade, NJ.

WRB blobeye STi- gold stock BBS rims- angled single tip exhaust- upgraded horns showing through a debadged grill.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

not a wrx but...

Last night around 10 o'clock (4/20/07) on the service road by the Van Waike Expressway in Forest Hills Queens, I was driving along side, a white R-33 skyline. It had a beautiful set of 17 inch 2 piece rims, an angled exhaust (i think it was Greddy) The owner had FL plates. The windows had a very dark tint i couldn't see who was driving it, all i could see is the slight glow on the right side on the A piller of the guages

He saw me coming up next to him and he punched it as did I, (i know, street racing is bad but i mean...its a skyline!) it was only for about 500 ft, when i let off because the roads are just terrible around that area. He easily pulled a nose length ahead of me in that short distance.

I've seen lamborgini's, farrari's, porsches...but i think by far this was the coolest spotting in my book.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Think I saw JR this evening on Crooked ln waiting to turn onto Gulph Rd in KOP.
    2006 CGM WRX Wagon...
    -TXS Axle back
    -SPT intake
    -STi Wagon Pinks, Whiteline RSB, Poltec fronts

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I always see a stock silver blobeye with a damaged drivers fender around Walworth every week or so. When you gonna mod/fix that thing?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Saw a wingless WRB w/ gold rims today, Main St Manayunk, PA. Didnt see the headlights, but looks like it was probably a hawkeye.

I spotted a young'in like me behind the wheel of a white 2006-2007 WRX. I seen it had an exhaust system on it, and the driver had big curly/puffy [lol] hair and he waved right back at me. I seen him when I passed by Restas off of Amwell Ln. If you are on here, please speak up, lol, U definatly seen me because you waved back, lol hope to find you soon, and do you live in the Somerset area?
    ~Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by neversummersl28 View Post
    Ok, i have a list: WRB WRX southbound rt 1 @4:15 pm
    06 WRB WRX Southbound rt 1 (yea another) 4:25 pm
    silver WRX wagon Northbound Rt 1 4:40
    Red blob eye WRX on ferry rd in old bridge 5:00 pm

are you guys invading a Mitsubishi dealership and i didnt get the memo??

wagon might be me or a friend boostedwagon. Was the wagon stock w/ exhaust? if so, thats me.

keep seeing a blue 02 bugeye like mine, but looks stock, in temple ambler campus parking lot. i try to park next to when i drive my wrex

saw a 2007 blue wrx in temple main campus liacouris parking garage, i parked right next to it as well.

kevin85193 - that wrb might have been me. depending on where on rt.1 b/c i was on my way to my gf's house at about that time.
    clin10 - i'm in somerset. i live right off of finnegans lane. you in the area?
    America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    On my way to the carwash today(yes, my problem has been acknowledged), I saw a blue Bugeye parked at the Sly Fox in Royersford. It had Grillecraft grills with a silver Superman symbol where the Subaru symbol is normally.
    hey vez, i saw that guy w/t superman symbol and grills, today on 422w. it was on my way home from work. i was right behind him for a little and we both got off at royersford. i was driving my beater 91 accord, or else i would have tried to talk to him.

also saw another blue bugeye, with aftermarket rear lights, some grill work, and some other stuff i couldn't make out, this morning on lancaster ave (rt 30) in wayne on my way to work.

i always see wrexs in pairs

Too bad I didn't belong to this forum a couple of weeks ago. Saw a black sti on RT 46 on a saturday morning. Nice looking car. I keep seeing alot of WRX's in my area, not to mention of the million wrx's and sti's i see in Edgewater

I saw about a million at D1GP today, heh.

One stook out though, on the way back on the Jersey Turnpike S. WRB bugeye with a CF hood and CF trunk (wingless). I think it was a girl driving. Car looks mad nice, if you're on here.

(I have an 07 WRB)

there's also a wingless version of my exact car i see around 309 in montgomeryville all the time, and a couple bugeyes around here, i've lost track, heh.
    TIP YOUR DELIVERY DRIVER!

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw a nice WRB Hawkeye friday around 4:30-5:00 pm or so on Rt.21S near Rt.96 in Manchester, NY. Looked like it was lowered, had rims, & an exhaust. Sweet car. I had the Aspen White Blobeye with the CF hood, black stockers, triple A-pillar, etc.
    Last edited by 20WRX04; 05-05-2007 at 08:44 PM.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    I keep seeing a silver bugeye w/ an STi wing at Auto Magic in Glassboro, NJ

I also saw a Silver Blobeye STi in Clayton, on W Center St yesterday. I was in my realtor's car though...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums