Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#69 ·
spoted a nicely done wrb bugeye with sti wing/ i badge/ headlamps..etc...
parked next to a similar blue GTO at dunkin doughnuts on Jerico Tpk. out in Long Island.

#72 ·
at ~6:30pm, I spotted a 06/07 UGM STi Ltd. going off of 514 and into Edison/Fords, NJ. it had an angled axhaust. I flashed my lights, but I have no DRLs, so if my projectors flashed at you, I am sorry. nice car man!

~Clinton

#73 ·
I was in Macedon, NY earlier. I saw an OBP hawkeye on Canandaigua Rd around 5:15pm or so. We exchanged a wave. Looks good! I had the white blobeye with the usual goodies.

#74 ·
earlier today, I seen a WRB 02/03 WRX Wagon with red painted calipers, and what looked like a Stromung catback single tip leaving the new Best Buy on Route 1 North. I was moving my car when I saw you. I was going to back into the space next to you, but some loud sound system'ed Toyota Avalon took my space, lol. clean sounding car bro :thumbup:

~Clinton

#76 ·
Spotted a white 06/07(hawkeye) STI around 9:15 am on King's Highway in Maple Shade- you were heading toward Moorestown. :thumbup:

#79 ·
Yellow Bugeye - Capital District/Albany Area

Friday 6/15 saw a yellow bug-eye Rex at around 8:00pm on Rt 155 in Albany, NY on the way to Crossgates mall. I dunno how deep into the scene the driver was, but I definately heard an aftermaket rumble.

#80 ·
saw a WRB blobeye in front of Nan King Restaurant in New Hyde Park on Hillside Ave on Friday 6/15. I was having dinner with my GF and walked out of the restaurant and bam right in my face. It may have been an Asian fellow picking up takeout.

#81 ·
today @ 4pm, an OBP 06/07 WRX leaving near the Dover chinese resturant in Toms River. I seen the rear half taillight tints. I wish I brought my car instead of my pop-pop's CTS

~Clinton

#82 ·
anyone on here? [spotted ~1:30pm At Walgreens on Rt. 27 in Somerset]

^^^crappy cell-phone pic [Nokia 6103]

~Clinton

#84 ·
I saw a yellow bugeye wagon with dark tint & exhaust. I think it had rims on it too. It was at the Advance Auto in Macedon, NY around 4pm. I said, "nice Subie" to you. Nice looking ride. I had the white blobeye in the other row of cars.

#85 ·
Saw a black Blobeye sedan today at around 1:05PM turning off of RT 1 and onto Valleybrook. Driver had the windows down and sunglasses on. I waved (silver bugeye with front windows part way down) Anyone on here?

#86 ·
Sunday morning about 6:30 am on 287 North saw a guy in a WRB STI (04?) and had a nice little jaunt towards Rt 78 with some clown in an Accord trying to keep pace :) . Waved to him and he waved back...if you're on here the car looked tight and I didn't anticipate hitting 120 mph before 7 am!!!

#88 ·
got three more

7/1/07 around 7 i saw a WRB STI outside of carabas in painters crossing. Trunk looked debadged except for the "STI". I was the silver bugeye parked in front of you.

7/2/07 Saw a silver bugeye sedan. It was outside of genuardis in glen eagle sq around 110. left at around 112. (I work at said genuardis) had a spoiler, rims, and looked like an exaust.

7/2/07 Saw a black blobeye again, it was a wrx had a debadged trunk except for WRX. parked outside of coldstone in glen eagle. saw it leaving work at about 4.

#90 ·
On sunday, on the way to teh victory meet. I saw a white 06/07 wrx going east bound on the PA TP, wonder why? You had to go west bound to get to the park/brewery! Maybe he was lost. :confused:

#91 ·
Spotted Blue bugeye with front mount (just like me) on North St. in Greenwich CT around 7:30 last night. Waved, not sure if you saw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.