Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; saw a few dudes yesterday working on their cars, two wrx's in the driveway in south jersey, church rd right ...

saw a few dudes yesterday working on their cars, two wrx's in the driveway in south jersey, church rd right off of 73.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know there's one on Ramblewood, blue hawkeye with exhaust.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    Was driving on I-81 S from Canada when i passed 2 STIs going together,one was a blue with the plate RJ STI
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Saw a WRB '11 WRX on rt42/ac expressway yesterday with two bikes on the roof rack, PA tags, debaged....has to be someone on here.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    I know there's one on Ramblewood, blue hawkeye with exhaust.
    I saw that car the other day, owner was in his driveway so I gave him a friendly rev as I drove by.

I keep seeing this sick 2010 STI hatch in blue at the Wawa on Church in Mt. Laurel. He's got the pig decals on his side mirrors, rally armour, gunmetal rims, etc. It was after I saw his car last summer that I decided to take the plunge and get a WRX!

Hmmm, no one I know. There's a few in that area. I work at Holman Toyota so I am driving around that area all the time. I know there's a white WRX by Verizon all the time.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Hmmm, no one I know. There's a few in that area. I work at Holman Toyota so I am driving around that area all the time. I know there's a white WRX by Verizon all the time.
    Cool, I bought a number of cars from there when it was still Holman Ford.

Are you going to the Tuner Event at Cherry Hill Subaru this Thursday evening?

Sure will, there's 4 of us with Suby's at Toyota(2 WRX's, 2 STi's). Leaving work around 6:30, so we'll be late.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Passed a REALLY nice bugeye on 295 yesterday. DE tags, had a cage, gold wheels, and 04/05 tails. He was taking it easy in the right lane.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    saw a silver wagon by rose tree park in Media PA today, got the friendly flash of the lights, I think it was a bug eye wagon. I was in the silver 06 WRX. Thanks for the wave

Last wed Thursday on jersey tpk blue bug eye, near that crazy truck accident, today on douglaston pkwy in queens, a silver bug eye very shiny! I was in my moms tc, I see my neighbors blue sti everyday! He's a cool dude, hearing hiz exhaust every morning made me sell my car n get my wrx faster! And on the cross island 11 wrx silver about 2pm today,

I Support ClubWRX
    PA Route 422 east just past Armand Hammer bvd at 1:30pm today ...

A red WRX looks to have been totaled in a wreck. It was on a flatbed with heavy front end damage. Tinted rear brake lights, 2002 - 2004 OEM wheels painted black. RIP.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    PA Route 422 east just past Armand Hammer bvd at 1:30pm today ...

A red WRX looks to have been totaled in a wreck. It was on a flatbed with heavy front end damage. Tinted rear brake lights, 2002 - 2004 OEM wheels painted black. RIP.
    Here's hoping noone was hurt..

I saw 3 wrx's on 901 and in Gordon, PA Friday.. All 3g and one black 2 white. I know the white hatch from work, but the others, no clue..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I saw a sick 2002-2003 WRB WRX at Manhattan Bagels in Maple Shade this morning.. Gunmetal rims, rally armour flaps, exhaust, etc. Anyone here?

Ran into an 06-07 STI on 295 north yesterday after work. Wound up following it for a while, they got off at the same exit I did. Looked like it was a female driving. Anyone know a redhead lady with an STI?
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.