Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 28
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 81 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; After getting some gas the other day in my wrx I saw a yello wrx sedan. It was loud as ...

After getting some gas the other day in my wrx I saw a yello wrx sedan. It was loud as **** to probally had catless exhaust on it. Mines catted so I can pass emissions . I heard the subi sound and turned around and saw it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

spotted 08-09 hatch sti in dark grey i believe, lowered with wheels by nothern and bell.
    2011 WRX HATCHBACK SSM

on penn turn-pike 476. black hawkeye, red blobeye wagon, and a silver 2011 STi heading south bound.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

spotted red 08-09 sti hatch in collegepoint queens.
    and 11 wrx hatch in parsons and northern queens.
    2011 WRX HATCHBACK SSM

Anybody go to Penn Tech in Williamsport, PA? Tons of Subies there....

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Road behind a black hawk-eye sedan with gold wheels, red rally armor mudflaps, a big exhaust and a cute girl riding shotgun from around mile 50 on the Parkway down to exit 38 where you got off. Any takers? Your exhaust sounds pretty nice by the way.

WRB Bug Eye heading North on 206 this evening...tint, exhaust. You gave the rare waive but I was digging for my remote and didn't get my hand up in time.

passed a white wrx sedan with a wing on route 80 in jersey today. he gave a wave, but i only managed to nod my head.

Was down in west chester PA over the weekend...Talk about kinda-nice car central... Lots and lots of potentially nice cars, not even subie specific..Just...The only one down there I saw that had been correctly modified and wasn't just poorely done was a twin turbo BMW...Didn't even see what kind it was. Coulda been an M3, if they come in convertible o_o wish I had got pictures. Or better yet, seen it driving...it parked next to me at a gas station just before I left. Mustangs out the waazoo (Of course, they are always everywhere) fewer hondas than I normally see, and a disturbing amount of STi's, all done in very very poor taste =/

Spotted: silver bugeye
    Lowered
    Bronze rota's with aggressive fitment
    Some exhaust
    Seen at the Monroe Woodbury high school crusader relays track meet today next to the pole vault pit.
    ..........I'm sitting right next to it on the grass hhaha
    2003 ABP DC5
    1983 Z28 Camaro
    D1GP/Formula Drift/JDM Allstars/Just Drift

ive seen a ****load around central bucks PA... a dude on swamp rd headed towards 263 in a silver STI threw up the duece to me driving by... theres also A black or DGM hatch driving around devonshire estates... Also same kind of hatch 10 or 11 i keep spotting around the northeast near castor and bustleton..

Spotted a black subi with green mud slaps on Ryders in East Brunswick. License Plate SUBIGRL.

Quote Originally Posted by sc13 View Post
    ive seen a ****load around central bucks PA... a dude on swamp rd headed towards 263 in a silver STI threw up the duece to me driving by... theres also A black or DGM hatch driving around devonshire estates... Also same kind of hatch 10 or 11 i keep spotting around the northeast near castor and bustleton..
    i drive a dgm hatch 2011 from doylestown, drive down swamp rd and the bypass and 611 almost daily

theres also a silver 04-07? sti wingless in doylestown across the street from me, never seen it on the road but its parked in the yard

White sti super clean, near alley pond park ny

Me n my mini man were jammin to some tunes he said "subie mommy hi subie"

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sc13 View Post
    I have a dgm hatch too. I drive from south philly to Ambler everyday up Broad. Possibly me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.