Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#988 ·
Black WRX with (I think) NJ plates. Didn't have the front plate. Parked in front of 444 W 35th st in Manhattan.

Also Silver WRX on Westside Highway between 39th & 44th St driven by elderly lady.

#992 ·
I drive a blue 5 door 11' STi. I work in the Cranberry area. I've seen a handful of them around though.

#995 ·
i pass a 04 - 05 wrb sti everyday in marlton if he is headed that way its prob him works at a rental place (construction equptment) on rt 70 and 73 but on 70 but i drive a 11 ism wrx hatch im on 73 headed to 38 from marlton every day at 330 pm

#1,000 ·
Saw three on Monday...

#1 Plasma WRX (12+) sedan heading on 476 South - we cruised next to each other for a while before I turned onto the Upper Darby exit

#2 WRB WRX (11+) sedan on Parkway Ave in Broomall - we waved, you have a very clean car.

#3 Plasma WRX (12+) hatch on City Ave - we talked for a little bit about exhausts while stuck in traffic. Love the color but I definitely agree, the stock exhaust you have isn't doing you any justice.

#1,007 ·
saw 2 wrx's parked in front of the Great Clips on Nixon Dr in Maple Shade yesterday, I was the third one.

also nearly pulled out in front of an 05 WRB STI swinging from 41 to 73 today

#1,012 ·
Me-WRB Hatchback

You

1. SWP Hatch on Bear Mountain Bridge.

2. ISM Sedan(with vortex generator) on Saw Mill parkway South.

3. WRB Hatch parked on the side of the road in the Seven Lakes area,NY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.