Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#853 ·
Saw the prettiest women of my life in warren twp. on king george road heading towards rt 78 in a white STi I looked over because I heard a boxer engine and looked over as I waved and smiled she gave me a thumbs up and smiled back...

#854 ·
This is how my buddy Steve met his now wife! Wawa parking lot...she had an STI with bright pink powder coated BBSs. He had a black STI with gold BBSs. Needless to say she bought the groomsmen Subaru cufflinks (they all drive Subarus too haha).

#870 ·
Saw a pretty cute brunette chick in a WRB 2011 WRX on Saturday at the Wegmans on Rt 38 in Mt. Laurel...I can haz your bewbs pleaze?

#872 ·
last night ~8:30p, Admiral Wilson Blvd and over Ben Franklin - was dark so im not entirely sure but was 08+ STi either OBP or kinda did look PBP.. no mods that i could notice, just saw the headlights/fogs in the rear for a bit, then a left lane pass.. throw a wave next time

#878 ·
Not I...but I did shoot down the AWB over the Ben to drop my girl off in Center City...around 11:30pm.

#880 ·
i pass too many people that dont wave...i saw a PBP STI on street rd in festerville today at like 545...he just stared me down and watched me wave and pass:sadwave:

#881 ·
:screwy: I can't figure out why none of you fools drives up and down the entire length of Broad St like I do every day. :screwy:

#898 ·
Just saw a wrb 11 wrx sedan at Martins Liquors on 38 in Mt laurel.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#900 ·
Anyone driving a silver 2011/12 in the Flemington NJ area today? Turned off of Rt 202 into Three Bridges around 5ish. Great sounding exhaust ... I mean, great sounding! Gotta know what it was! :woocow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.