Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#819 ·
Saw a Satin white 06/07 STI traveling on Rt 73 West through Maple Shade today around 8am. Had a roofrack, black wheels...and gave a nice Subaru wave! Nice looking STI.

#828 ·
Saw 3 WRX's today in the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area. Couldnt believe it! I never see them around here.. Saw a 2008+ WRB WRX in the parking lot of a body shop. Another 2008+ OBP on the highway and a silver bugeye on my way to work. I was impressed!

#831 ·
I haven't seen one other WRX/STi since I've been home....surprisingly I saw a decent amount in Fairbanks, but I didn't get any waves back while driving the Excursion we had for a rental. :rotfl:

#834 ·
I'll let you know when I go to visit my parents next week, I'll pop into Moorestown and just drive down the main drag waving out the window

#835 ·
Spotted a nice older WRB STI with black wheels, exhaust and a precision tuning sticker on the back window in the Lakewood area. Looked really well put together.

#840 ·
Who did I see on 202 in Buck's county yesterday evening in the wrb around 7pm?

#843 ·
Wasn't you Zach, it was older with gold wheels. Got a wave. It was south of Doylestown getting down near Bristol.

#845 ·
Saw someone with what I think was a blobeye wrb sti this morning a little before 8 on N. Broad in Philly.

#847 ·
Saw a WRB blobeye STi at the 5pt intersection of 561, evesham, and somerdale in Voorhees/Cherry Hill yesterday around 4-4:30pm.

#850 ·
WRB Bugeye sedan heading south on Broad st in Philly a little before 8 this morning.

#852 ·
The other day I was cruising on 295N with a fellow in a white 08-10 WRX hatch. Had exhaust, tint, rally armors. Waved a few times back and forth. :rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.