Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 22
Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i was just in state college....

i was just in state college.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_M View Post
    Me... 09 blue WRX. In the parking lot at work there has to be 4 others...all blob eyes I think...blue wagon and sedan, yellow wagon. Saw a new dark gray parked on College Ave in front of Starbucks yesterday.
    I see a silver bugeye and some 04/05 sedans all the time driving around, haven't seen any 09's yet. Saw a very nice sti walking out of class last week.

Where abouts are you?

Quote Originally Posted by alphynityx View Post
    i was just in state college.
    What were you driving/where?

I'm in an 04' wrb wagon btw. Only take it out of the garage on sundays to go grocery shopping though...
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Spotted a White 08 sedan with Intake/Exhaust/BOV on Rt 45 in Woodbury NJ, had a full car load of people...

I feel like a major doucher though... He drove up next to me and I noticed it was a fellow 08... next light ahead turns red, and I roll the window down and asked "what do you have done to it?"... He said Intake/Exhaust/BOV... My reply - "Is that it?" .. Then we took off from the light but it wasn't like a race, I just kinda accelerated away...

I definitely didn't mean to sound like a d***... I just thought it sounded like you had a DP but I guess it was the intake...

Anyway... Yeahhh sorry man the car looked/ sounded real good... that's pretty much what I should have said when we pulled to the light...
    Last edited by 08SubieWrx; 10-09-2009 at 09:13 PM.

I just saw a blue STi on 83 N! We were going the same direction around 8ish!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Saw a WRB Bugeye on Rt. 80 around 4:30 or so. Pulled up behind me, let him pass, passenger rolled down the window and threw the horns. Nice car.
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Saw [for a second] a black 06-07 WRX or STi with at least exhaust and loud BOV on Route 9 south going past Wegmans/Target/BestBuy shopping center in Manalapan last night at 9PM. I was in the parking lot at the diner across the street and heard the BOV as you passed a tractor trailer, and got a quick look at the back end of the car.
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Saw a silver bugeye going through wilkes barre wyoming valley mall, as i went to the Mirakuya Habachi grill. it was a chick driving too... i think chicks that driving WRX's are hot.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

So penn state has a performance auto club and has regular meets in the area. If anyone is in the area, sign up!

PSU LPAC - Lions Performance Automotive Club
    ~Stan

I saw a blue wingless WRX this morning on 15. Passed it and a very pretty girl was driving it! She didn't notice me!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

anyone drive the garden state parkway daily? im always on it and i rarely ever see another subie other than foresters and outbacks

Where at along 15 did you see it?? It wasnt me but just wondering what part it was maybe i'll cya around sometime.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

It was around the Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area! I just passed another blue WRX on South York Rd heading towards Mechanicsburg! It sounded nice!

I also saw a silver STi the other day in Harrisburg while I was going to class!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

nope neither of them was me lol. Im down towards Selinsgrove area where 11 and 15 are together...
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

Seen a bue bugeye with a carbon fiber hood turnin onto rt. 35 in mifflintown and also a black STi the same day at the same spot. I wasnt in my wrx but im working on the juniata county courthouse.

Both were looking and soundin nice btw!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

An awesome sounding silver STi passed me today on 15 heading towards Camp Hill! I would have cruised with ya but I was getting off at the next exit!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide