Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 19
Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I got the same **** today! Can't show people some love nowadays. Red Sti Aftermarket wheels with Ski Package in ...

I got the same **** today! Can't show people some love nowadays. Red Sti Aftermarket wheels with Ski Package in downtown Jersey City Area Honked twice, idiot looked at me like i had @$$ for a face lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shakajuan1 View Post
    I got the same **** today! Can't show people some love nowadays. Red Sti Aftermarket wheels with Ski Package in downtown Jersey City Area Honked twice, idiot looked at me like i had @$$ for a face lol.
    Are you Assy McGee by any chance?

2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

If i was I'm sure he would have waved. haha

saw a **** load yesterday on the carlise pike.....black sedan...older guy.....blue sedan...younger guy waved....and a black wagon like mine.....mid to late 30's with a kid in the back....yellow bug eye in new cumberland parked....see lots on the pike

Might have bin me that waved to you in the blue sedan. Was coming home from the beach and seen about 15 subies from Ocean City to central PA so i cant remember them all and where i seen them lol
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

saw a 08/09 red wrx in lyndhurst with aftermarket cat back. looking to go to edgewater meet next week.

Black hawkeye STi on rt 11&15 south along the susquehanna river towards selinsgrove/hummels wharf/shamokin dam.

exchanged thumbs up.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

WRB 2006 Sedan in Northeast Reading with college stickers on back (not Albright.) Female driver, probably a little younger than me. We both turned onto Rockland from N 11th, then turned in opposite directions. Waved, you waved back.

2004/5 Black STI parked on 1200 block of Amity Street outside student housing for Albright college, gold rims, stock wing. You need book/beer money, hit me up and I'll buy your car.

06/07 grey sti on rt 130 in east windsor around 8pm. you waved hi to me but i didnt notice until you were about to turn away.

I Support ClubWRX
    Cruised with what seemed to be a nicely modded San Remo Hawkeye w/ CF bonnet, roof and trunk up 81N from about Carlisle to Harrisburg. Had a Redline sticker on the front windshield. Don't know who was keepin' up with who

Nice car if you're out there, bro.

I Support ClubWRX
    Was on the way home after picking up Motor Oil from Pottsville and caught up to a WRB Debadged Impreza.. Not sure if it was STI or WRX, Kept up pretty good in majority traffic, Ended up loosing them when i was getting on 81 in Frackville. Very clean, but ya got something hanging from your muffler... Got a bit of power there too. Also had Rally armor Mudflaps with the red lettering i believe. Not the huge spoiler either

Either way, Nice
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Quote Originally Posted by Ying View Post
    Cruised with what seemed to be a nicely modded San Remo Hawkeye w/ CF bonnet, roof and trunk up 81N from about Carlisle to Harrisburg. Had a Redline sticker on the front windshield. Don't know who was keepin' up with who

Nice car if you're out there, bro.
    I have yet to see another red WRX...!! That's cool!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    I have yet to see another red WRX...!! That's cool!
    It was a pretty nice ride. Could've done without the big white skull on the bonnet, but it's all personal preference I guess.

I saw a sick wagon drive by on south york rd in dillsburg this morning!

theres always a mini meet at ceasers bay in brooklyn. 5-10 cars almost everday?