Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Saw A blue 04' style STi today on Route 8 - I believe you are always parked in the Advanced ...

Saw A blue 04' style STi today on Route 8 - I believe you are always parked in the Advanced Auto(most likely work there I assume). Also I always see a really nice gray 07 style WRX also on Route 8, (by Pittsburgh, parked close where harts run intersects route 8) with an STi wing debaged Front, and it looks lowered too are you on here?
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw two WRB STi's this afternoon; the first one on I78W/Rt24W, a blue STi hawk-eye. we played a little & exchanged waves. the 2nd was turning into Short Hills Mall right there off of Rt24. i was in the '08 WRB STi.
    '08 WRB STi -- Cobb Stage 1

'08 Black Z06

I Support ClubWRX
    Saw the following last night @ TGIF (Albany NY):

Baja turbo w/ MR coilovers
    FPGreen WRB STi
    PSM STi
    WRB Bugeye
    PSM Bugeye sedan/wagon
    2 x Silver LGT w/ sick exhausts
    SRP Bugeye
    WRB hawkeye w/ STi wing
    OBP hawkeye

Good turnout
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Stroudsburg PA, Seen a 02-03 PSM waved at me while pasing through marshalls creek, had a sticker on the trunk couldent really see what it was...then later that day seen a 06-07 red wrx getting off the exit of 80 in Stroudsburg pa waved at me, and i honked back, then came across a 02-03 sonic yellow wagon yellow fogs, in the mr.z's shopping center in marshalls creek PA, BTW, im driving a 02 psm wrx yellow fogs, black wheels, STi wing..any of you guys on here?
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Saw a Nice Black 06-07 STi with Silver rims, Black Rally Armor Mud flaps, a nice drop and really nice Lightwerkz Headlights and tail lights. Some kind of Chrome exhaust. I dont know if what kind but he had a Perrin Decal on the back so maybe it was perrin. I dunno. Anyway I saw him on the GSP North around Oradell, NJ. towards the NY thruway.

Jay
    I was in the 06 wingless CGM

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    I am from the mid-Atlantic region, but I am at Carnegie Mellon for a pre-college program and I saw a really clean looking black sti in the Carnegie Mellon parking lot. I have mine at home, but I wish I had it with me!

Had a nice spirited run with a WRB 06/07 WRX (5-door) around 8:30am this morning on the turnpike from the Valley Forge on ramp heading east to the Norristown off ramp. We took turns leading and the WRX wave was in full effect. Whoever you are, you have a gorgeous car and it's very quick. My ride to work was much more enjoyable running with another rex.

I'm in a debadged OBP '08 WRX with SPT exhaust.

passed bluebomber on 313 like 2 weeks ago... got i love your prodrive spoiler.

so when are we gonna all hang out and bull **** about our cars. it is amaZing the love wrx owners have for eachother, we should get it together and chill one time. love. its what makes a subaru a subaru
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

I.....saw..

saw a yellow WRX sedan and a turbo legacy GT weaving around meeee...and everyone else on the belt pkwy comin in from jersey...

wagon mafia!

lets set something up on the Long Island or near Philly? i am sick of long island cruises...too much of a big ****ING circle

csm
    saw 2 in New Cumberland today... silver coming out of the bk lounge (burger king) and a yeller one parked on bridge st.
    almost every time I see a wrx/sti I get a wave or a peace sign. I had a honda element before and if I waved at another E I got weird looks.
    go figure

spotted: 2.5rs and WRX both blue and in Denville NJ

spotted This weekend I believe it was in denville on rt 53. A supper clean RS just wanted to say it looked amazing.

there is a guy in Denville that I see all the time. 05-06 WRX in rally blue with red calipers. I've seen your car over 10 times i give a little honk... white 08 w. pink rims. I've never see that car ditry once you keep it so clean.

Banned

Clubs

are there any wrx clubs in the Michigan area

Banned

Gras

Gras Nice whip!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    saw 2 in New Cumberland today... silver coming out of the bk lounge (burger king) and a yeller one parked on bridge st.
    almost every time I see a wrx/sti I get a wave or a peace sign. I had a honda element before and if I waved at another E I got weird looks.
    go figure
    I've got the sliver Sti. I've seen the yellow one but he tends to be unresponsive most of the time.