Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Could have sworn I saw WRX Wagone on Ridge Pike in Limerick yesterday but whomever it was didn't return my ...

Vez
    Could have sworn I saw WRX Wagone on Ridge Pike in Limerick yesterday but whomever it was didn't return my wave...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It was me...my bad dood. J/k....I'm on ridge pike in Limerick/Royersford area a lot..how come I never see any WRX!!!!

Vez
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnoobie02 View Post
    It was me...my bad dood. J/k....I'm on ridge pike in Limerick/Royersford area a lot..how come I never see any WRX!!!!
    lol... It's cool...nice wagon, very very sharp. I live about 60 seconds aways from where I saw you. There's a ton of Rexes around. Just in my complex, there's at least 3...and one is an 08 but the guy doesn't seem into cars...

BlueHeavenWRX is close by too...you should come with us for some mid-week cruises.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

lol. i was just joking. that wasn't me ...it was someone else. i have a sedan not a wagon...but I'd like to run into more rexes in the area

2nd Ave, Manhattan VIDEO

So... I met this guy at church who happened to be visiting from California and into cars...

So I took him for a ride in my 2008 WRX and told him about this crazy thing I do on Manhattan streets. Driving into red lights as they turn green... yes..yes... dangerous.. but it's done in high alert and with tact and care.

He wanted to take a video... and wanted an introduction so that he could show his out-of-state friends. So here it is. Me in my Subie!

YouTube - NYC Traffic Light Simulation

Ignore the convo... or at least recognize the context of the situation. This was his first time in a car in manhattan and I was often pointing out what to watch out for. I was in no way driving wrecklessly in the video (well, according to some peoples standards).
    Last edited by randoogle; 07-09-2008 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randoogle View Post
    So... I met this guy at church who happened to be visiting from California and into cars...

So I took him for a ride in my 2008 WRX and told him about this crazy thing I do on Manhattan streets. Driving into red lights as they turn green... yes..yes... dangerous.. but it's done in high alert and with tact and care.

He wanted to take a video... and wanted an introduction so that he could show his out-of-state friends. So here it is. Me in my Subie!

Ignore the convo... or at least recognize the context of the situation. This was his first time in a car in manhattan and I was often pointing out what to watch out for. I was in no way driving wrecklessly in the video (well, according to some peoples standards).

The sound was a little funny on my laptop, but I hope I didn't hear a BOV.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    The sound was a little funny on my laptop, but I hope I didn't hear a BOV.
    No...It's stock... but i know what sound you're talking about. At one point I shift from first to second I believe, and dropped the clutch a little too soon w/o consistent gas to keep it where it was. On your laptop must of sounded like a BOV.

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    lol... It's cool...nice wagon, very very sharp. I live about 60 seconds aways from where I saw you. There's a ton of Rexes around. Just in my complex, there's at least 3...and one is an 08 but the guy doesn't seem into cars...

BlueHeavenWRX is close by too...you should come with us for some mid-week cruises.
    I'm around there all the time. Everytime I see a rex I wave. I actually followed a blue bugeye from Limerick all the way through Royersford around lunchtime yesterday.

Saw a black older wagon (04-05) today in Oaks first on Blackrock, and then on Egypt Rd. Couldn't wave because I was behind him, so I decided to throw it into the spotted thread. Its been nice to see more and more WRXs as the weather has gotten better.

I Support ClubWRX
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

04-05 silver wrx on LIE service rd westbound around 1:30 today I would have stopped but I was late for work it was your fender lining that blew off but you probably already know that...
    nice car though

I see a debaged silver sti everyday coming home from work over the burlington bristol bridge. We wave every time. Now thats love lol

haha...i doo that in brooklyn on 4th Ave all the time...but i'm trying to get all the yellows...haha
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Nice video!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

i see bugeyes and wrx's every day all around hunterdon county, new jersey but no one ever waves back.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.