Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#461 ·
+1

saw what looked to be a 2010 Legacy, aftermarket exhaust and rims/wheels, driving down 304, pulled up next to him in the left lane at about 75, dropped it down into 4th and juss pulled away, layed off at about 135mph hahaha, i love my STi.
I probably wouldn't go posting about careless street racing, it's highly frowned upon here, and you will definitely be flamed/lectured.

#479 ·
Nov 6, Blue WRX on Route 80. IIRC, it said WRX on the back but had an STI wing.

We both exited at Danville onto Route 11 and headed toward Selinsgrove (PA) about 1:00 pm.
Had a personalized license plate (one number in the first half of the sequence). Perfect plate for that car. :)

Sharp ride!

#485 ·
Actually I think I may have spotted you.

Do you cruise down New Albany rd to get home from work? I always see a WRB STi in the evening driving by, pretty loud exhaust.

#489 ·
Actually no...I don't :rotfl:

I go down Marter Ave and head westbound on 38 to the 73 exit towards Philly

...and to be honest with you, my G200 exhaust isn't really that loud.

#487 ·
:rotfl: The car in question drives by my apt complex every night, I usually happen to be walking my pooch when it drives by. I have Subaru esp.

#491 ·
Low is the last on my list of projects...need moar timing belt and brakes still.

#494 · (Edited)
Lol Mikie, then I guess it wasn't you.

Other Mike...I was just eating at Chili's across the street last week. I didn't know you worked there. I can haz gt-86 test drive?...:tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.