Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 14
Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rexbro I saw a bunch of subies in upper bucks county 3/01. Rumor has it that someone ...

Quote Originally Posted by rexbro View Post
    I saw a bunch of subies in upper bucks county 3/01. Rumor has it that someone passed a little old lady in a minivan with her flashers on. This apparently caused some minor police activity.
    Im in the bucks county area. I drive a silver 02 wrx. Im usually in the Bensalem area, but I go as far up Street Road as the Doylestown/Chalfont area.

Ive probably seen some of you guys and didnt even realize people posted here from the area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmcg86 View Post
    Ive probably seen some of you guys and didnt even realize people posted here from the area.
    There is a fairly good amount of us on here.

spotted a 04 white wagon on Sunday nite.. on RT287 we were driving side by side. We had almost the same mode.. Hello..

On street road, the Auto Zone in and around Warminster, I saw 2 sti there the other day. A white one, and a blue one. Do the owners post here?

p.s. they were looking good if you do check here :P

had another blue bugeye pass me on 422 west around Reading today after 2pm. we waved to each other. your rex was looking good!

I saw an older blue WRX that had parked next to my black 06 at the Wawa in Royersford off of 422 pulling out as I came out of the store. I wonder if it was either of you? Either way, good to see some fellow wrx in the area.
    Last edited by Black06WRXLTD; 03-24-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black06WRXLTD View Post
    I saw a older blue WRX that had parked next to my black 06 at the Wawa in Royersford off of 422 pulling out as I came out of the store. I wonder if it was either of you? Either way, good to see some fellow wrx in the area.

that's funny, i'm near there all the time, i go to the wawa in UP near target, but was at lukoil in limerick off 422 getting gas today. i've been seeing lots of wrx/sti in the local pv/springford areas. we have to meet up or something. there has to be at least 20 of us that are local. i know 2 kids that go to pv hs that just bought wrx's, nice ones too.

Quakertown approx 1 pm 3/31 spotted black wrx and white wrx on rt 313 about 2 mins apart - missed the wave though because of rain and traffic. Also spotted blue rex on 309 with carbon hood a little later - I was going left from park to 309S - wave both ways

Banned

I done seen tha BlueBomber!

I seen you and the magical Prodrive wing pulling into WaWa at 1:30 today right on 611 by Countyline.

I go to the Wawa at Royersford where the Target/Giant is...I saw a bugeye parked right next to mine ! but not a black one.

WRB WRX w/ gold rims, got on Rt. 22 via Rt. 100 south around 3 pm today. Followed ya for a couple miles. Got the wave as you got off on your exit.

Very nice car.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

saw 3 wrx's and an sti today on my way home from work.

first, saw a silver bugeye in wayne, we both were on our way to 422. then saw what i think was a blue hawkeye wrx on old eagle school rd. then talked to the owner of the silver bugeye, when on 422w traffic, i think you said you are on here. then saw a black blobeye sti coming the other way on 422e, waved to you, but didn't see me. then saw another blue hawkeye wrx coming the other way on 422e, we both waved!

i was the blue bugeye with the fmic, gold rims, and stickers on the back passenger windows.

Quote Originally Posted by scottmcg86 View Post
    On street road, the Auto Zone in and around Warminster, I saw 2 sti there the other day. A white one, and a blue one. Do the owners post here?

p.s. they were looking good if you do check here :P

If the blue sti was an 06 then it was me. Im always there or around there.

Too many subies to count with a full moon and 4/20 coming on. I waved to everyone I think.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Just saw a silver Sti cruising in balacynwyd while at work today.

wow am I late seeing this thread
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007