Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 13
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had a little run with a blue bugeye or blobeye, I think it was a bugeye with a slanted ...

I had a little run with a blue bugeye or blobeye, I think it was a bugeye with a slanted melon shooter exhaust and a pink badge in the center of the grille.

This was on the parkway around the entrance from beachwood. Probably around early afternoon/midday.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Our pigeon the honda ricer

I was driving the Blue '08 WRX, you the 2006? On the sb Major Deegon Jan5. We were using a Honda Ricer a couple hundred yards ahead as a pigeon. Trooper pulled out of his hiding spot directly in front of us and we slammed on brakes, cruised at 65 and watched the ricer get pulled over for speeding.

I passed a second trooper at speed limit, you stayed behind.

New to the board and Subaru btw. Was coming from Rochester and got to take my WRX in the snow for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    Yesterday I spotted a Gray STI Limited on Rt 42N then onto Chews Landing Rd in Blackwood.

Wavage was reciprocated.
    Blackwood is my hometown
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Last fall sometime I was at Advance Auto in New Kensington dropping a K&N into my car. A guy in a WRB bugeye pulled in and told me about an informal meet at the Pburgh Mills. I was half busy and didn't go. I drive a tinted/debadged jbp 04.

Are you on here?

STI Limited

I saw a white STI Limited drivin on the GS Parkway yesterday with no front bumper with a V-Mount and a Giant 42R in the Front with a giant Decal on the side that said in pink, "F**K" weird....

Quote Originally Posted by Code View Post
    Last fall sometime I was at Advance Auto in New Kensington dropping a K&N into my car. A guy in a WRB bugeye pulled in and told me about an informal meet at the Pburgh Mills. I was half busy and didn't go. I drive a tinted/debadged jbp 04.

Are you on here?
    hey you live by new ken - i drive by there all the time to got to hockey
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

I grew up in Lower Burrell but now i'm in Mt. Washington

I passed a white Hawk-Eye STI on the Northeast Extension this morning heading south around 8ish a little after the Pottstown/Quakertown exit. I was cruisin pretty fast (late for work) but slowed down to ride with it (and stare at it) for a few miles. It got off at the Lansdale exit. If you're on here, sexy car! I'm always amazed at how beasty they look in your rear view mirror. It's like they know they can take you at any time.

btw I was in the black '08 base WRX.

76 West

For the first time, I saw a new WRX 08 5 door, the only other one besides mine it seems like in the Philly area, looked exactly like mine but w/out tint, also looked brand new. Anyone on here driving westbound on 76 just past the 476 exit? I got on 476 south headed home. Just wondering
    2008 Blue WRX, 5 door...
    First one in the Philly area in Early August 2008 from Concordville nissan/subaru

I saw a bunch of subies in upper bucks county 3/01. Rumor has it that someone passed a little old lady in a minivan with her flashers on. This apparently caused some minor police activity.

Grey Bugeye on 422E 4:30ish am

so i havent posted for months due to work on my house, but this morning on my way to work i had a nice run on 422E with a grey bugeye with a 3" exhaust. i was the blue bugeye with the other big exhaust. even though it was dark and raining, it was still a fun run!

the funny thing is, i was going to take my DD beater honda to work, but it wouldn't start, ran out of gas, but the darn gas light never went on, it does have 351K miles on it, so i forgive it.

i see wrx's all the time around flemington/hopewell/pennington and that whole area. (nj)

hopefully i'll keep seeing them when i get home for summer so i can wave in my bugeye

p.s. i always 3 or 4 when i'm at work at the aston martin shop in hopewell. i always want to ask my boss if i can park my car around front so they all see a fellow bugeye works there. is that anyone on this board?
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Banned

3/18 NB NJ Turnpike right before W. Wilson rest stop

You had a silver blobeye, tinted with black wheels and a clubWRX.net sticker on the back passenger side window. Car looked nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    You had a silver blobeye, tinted with black wheels and a clubWRX.net sticker on the back passenger side window. Car looked nice.
    Did not.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Did not.
    Did too.