Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tri-State Spotted thread!!!

202K views 1K replies 261 participants last post by  Mummra 
#1 ·
I saw about 20 Subarus at a bar yesterday. Go figure.

#363 ·
I keep seeing a white STi w/carbon fiber hood going past my security booth along presidential blvd in Bala cynwyd. But then...I've been seeing quite a few WRXs/STis in this area lately.....:thumbup:

#367 ·
04-05 MY WRX/STi? black with a 3' silver pin-stripe right down the center of the car. driving south bound on I-81, marker 150'ish. this afternoon. 5pm.

last night driving up north I-81, met with a WRBlue STi with fart can style muffler. didnt get a chance to look at the front end so i dont know what MY style, i would guess 04-05 due to the tail lights. but who knows, they may have changed them out?.. :confused: we were maintaining a constant speed... :cool:. he or she got off the Hazleton exit.

#372 ·
spotted a red 08+ sedan lowered, exhaust pulled over on the royersford offramp off 422. Had his head up against the window.

Also spotted a black 08+ sedan, look like lighter tint(35%?), rims, lowered, and exhaust getting onto 422 awhile ago. Was 2 cars behind me and went flying by...

#373 ·
Got passed by a white hawkeye on the way to school friday (46 merging to 42, headed towards jersey). Chased him for a little bit before I got blocked off by some guy in his truck. :rotfl:

#375 ·
Silver bugeye, exhaust, lowered, and on stockers cruised passed me on College Ave rockin' a clubwrx sticker around 1pm.

Who be ye?

#376 ·
I've been seeing a silver WRX (unsure of year or if it's an STI trim, if I had to guess maybe an '07)..sporting rims, exhaust, and BOV (sounds like an HKS SSQV)...on Senn Dr. just about every morning around 8:30ish when dropping off the kiddos at daycare...car sounds great - anyone here?

#379 ·
Saw that same white wrx with carbon fiber hood coming down presidential blv in bala cynwyd. Gave a nod, but not even sure if the guy even saw me lol.

#385 ·
Saw a peanut on Church and Ramblewood in Mt. Laurel today. LOW, on dark rims and it had exhaust.

Also see a nice WRB wagon in Delran every morning on the way to work. It's in a development off of Creek Rd..

#390 ·
I keep seeing a wrb bugeye sedan in the parking lot of the A&P in wall - seen it almost every day on the way to the gym... wingless, no front subie logo (but looks like blue horns behind the grill)...

...anyone here? If not I'll leave him one of those clubwrx notes one of these days ;)

#392 ·
whos the mean little STI 06-07 in the Home depot in Berlin, nj? ive seen it there alot.

#394 ·
The WRB one who always parks all the way out in the parking lot? I see that car every time I go there, he must work there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.