Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyone sees a WRB '06 WRX with 2 shocker stickers on the back window and a clubwrx.net sticker on ...

If anyone sees a WRB '06 WRX with 2 shocker stickers on the back window and a clubwrx.net sticker on the front windshield.. That'd be me Oh and the pig decals on the side-view mirrors.

I'm in Northern NJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw a WRB blobeye with FMIC on route 1/9 by the home depot in NJ in Linden. he waved but didnt get a chance to wave back.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Banned

West Chester 10/6

I pulled into the little West Chester WaWa on High Street near 202 on 10/6 around 10 PM and there was a red bugeye with a pink phallus painted on the driver side window . It had NJ tags and a canister type exhaust

pittsburgh mills

I saw a black 06 wrx in the pittsburgh mills- I think tr - he pulled up next to you with your girl friend in the passenger side
    Last edited by SubaruWRC; 03-20-2008 at 07:59 PM.
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

I Support ClubWRX
    Da%$ Jersey has a huge contingency of Subies. I must have seen 1 every few minutes driving from White Plains, NY back to Harrisburg, PA. Props to all of you.

last night around 9pm at my job [Rt. 1 North South Brunswick; Target, Best Buy, Staples, etc.] I seen a hawkeye OBP with 05 tails and JDM mod and had part of the brakes as a signal. also had a ski rack
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Registered User neversummersl28's Avatar
    i keep seeing a white sweet lookin bugeye with wing risers at a papa john's in/ near west windsor. i always wanna stop i and say hi. haha
    ~Robb~

Hawk-Eye Alliance #828

4EAT '06 SRR WRX Ltd.
    APS TBE
    SPT Intake
    Cobb Stage 2

04-05 sti at the hilton hotel by newark airport on the turnpike.black rims w/ polished lip,and afew decals on the side by the front fender.looked very nice and clean!!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#105
    2007 WR Blue Subaru WRX STI
    mods- 3in.catless T/B exhaust,(Fujitsubo Super T1 axle/bac,InvidiaV2catless D/P)untuned, 18x8.5 gunmetal Work Emotion CR's wrapped in 235/40/18 General Exclaims',blacked out headlights,Chargespeed front lip,Tein S.Techs,Grimmspeed TGV Deleates,65mm APS cold air intake,3in Agency Power turbo inlet pipe, NGK step colder spark plugs,Cusco oil-catch can,APS dual vent bov,AEM methanol injection kit,255l Walbro fuel pump

I Support ClubWRX
    Yesterday I spotted a Gray STI Limited on Rt 42N then onto Chews Landing Rd in Blackwood.

Wavage was reciprocated.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I heard a bunch of Subys going by my house in Walworth/Palmyra, NY on sunday Nov. 11th in the early afternoon. My cousin saw them & said they were all modified. I drove out & only saw 1. A nice black bugeye wagon. Looking good. In the evening, my cousin also said he saw a "WRX with a rally light bar" coming out of a field in Macedon. Who are you guys?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Banned

Blue Bomber!

John, was that you on 611 in Horsham on Saturday the 1st heading south just around Dresher Road? It was around 2PM.
    Last edited by mbs627; 12-02-2007 at 07:15 AM.

played tag with a super clean red '06/'07 WRX with exhaust (and maybe rimtires/s) on the Garden State going N. you pulled off for I-280. i was in the black '08.
    '08 WRB STi -- Cobb Stage 1

'08 Black Z06

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    John, was that you on 611 in Horsham on Saturday the 1st heading south just around Dresher Road? It was around 2PM.
    Hmmmm, that sounds right. I was on my way to the turnpike. I spotted your wagon at Fred Beans the other day
    2006 WRB WRX

saw a hawkeye on route 1 by the Woodbridge Mall last night.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

I Support ClubWRX
    Anyone on here drive a blue (??) hoodscoop-less Impreza with STi wing (can't give more of a description - it was dark) see a PSM STi @ 20 mall this evening?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.