Tri-State Spotted thread!!! - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Tri-State Spotted thread!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Spotted a blue WRX on west side avenue in north bergen right by my house. Waved to me, I waved ...

Banned
    Spotted a blue WRX on west side avenue in north bergen right by my house.

Waved to me, I waved back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw a white GC8 on hillside ave. waved to me and honked when i passed by.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

a saw a sad site about two days ago...a black hawkeye STI with 19 inch chrome rims...i didn't wave

he was on richmond ave. on Staten Island. he just stared at me...i stared back...it wasn't anyone on this forum
    2012 VW GLI
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

chrome rims just dont belong on some cars, i dont know why people dont get that.....
    2002 Silver WRX, UTEC Delta, Greddy Ti-C catback, SPT intake + heatshield, STI gauges, STI doors + carpet, STI wing, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightweight flywheel.

Bugeye Mafia #139

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    Spotted a blue WRX on west side avenue in north bergen right by my house.

Waved to me, I waved back.
    That was probably me...i work on west side ave

I saw at least three WRX around Easton Ave at Kmart... one is a PSM 02 sedan with hella horn.. another is a WRB 02 sedan with exhaust.. another is today.. at Kilmer Ave Inspection station a 04 White STi .. not sure if he pass inspection.. I didn't

'02? WRB Wagon with exhaut at Shop Rite today in Woodbridge NJ.
    Last edited by QQB825; 09-26-2007 at 04:52 PM.
    '08 WRB STi -- Cobb Stage 1

'08 Black Z06

Saw a Blue 04 - 05 WRX at the Intersection of King Street at Sheets Intersection, Next to Me. He was Admiring my Nice Clear Baby. I drive it maybe twice a week for about 15 mins to Wallmart and back lol. I am in school, and i try to drive her once a week to just get the fluids flowing. Everyone knows what happens to a high performance turbo car if it sits for too long lol.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

saw an 04-05 sti w/ mudflaps,carbon ti exhaust,and gunmetal w/ polished lip rims. going south on hooper avenue in toms river.i was in the hawkeye sti who was right behind you.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I saw a white hawkeye STi with an exhaust at Wal-Mart in Macedon, NY on tuesday. Looking good.

I think we might have to break this thread up into counties or something. Everyone sees WRXs around but no one's on here. At least most are friendly enough to wave back though. I do get the confused look on occasion too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hando567 View Post
    chrome rims just dont belong on some cars, i dont know why people dont get that.....
    Big Chrome wheels look good on trucks & Mercedes. That's pretty much it.
    "Come 'round the corner, bling, bling." /end ghetto music. Not that there's anything wrong with ghetto music. Heck, I enjoy some hip hop once in awhile. I'd like to give a shout out to Jay Z, Ludacris, 2Pac, Biggie, & of course the Beasties. Ok, i'm done.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Spotted a black hawkeye wrx on 495 im guessin it had an evo exhuast.. it looked like it. U threw up the duce and i gave u a thumbs up. I got right behind u when u gunned it ... n some saab caught up and was askin for it lol. i had to get off that exit tho for work.

around exit 56ish going west.. ne1!?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo-STi View Post
    Spotted a black hawkeye wrx on 495 im guessin it had an evo exhuast.. it looked like it. U threw up the duce and i gave u a thumbs up. I got right behind u when u gunned it ... n some saab caught up and was askin for it lol. i had to get off that exit tho for work.

around exit 56ish going west.. ne1!?

OMG THAT WAS MEEE!!!!!!!

just kidding.

only one post? post more!!! ;-D

saw a white hawkeye sti comming up on parkway north around the berkley area.i waved and got behind you for a while.car looks good.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#105
    2007 WR Blue Subaru WRX STI
    mods- 3in.catless T/B exhaust,(Fujitsubo Super T1 axle/bac,InvidiaV2catless D/P)untuned, 18x8.5 gunmetal Work Emotion CR's wrapped in 235/40/18 General Exclaims',blacked out headlights,Chargespeed front lip,Tein S.Techs,Grimmspeed TGV Deleates,65mm APS cold air intake,3in Agency Power turbo inlet pipe, NGK step colder spark plugs,Cusco oil-catch can,APS dual vent bov,AEM methanol injection kit,255l Walbro fuel pump

i was in traffic today. and i spotted part of an impreza. i look to the sholder on the ground and i saw a strake of a CGM hawkeye lyng on the ground

also spotted a san remo red WRX coming out of Rosevelt field mall onto stewart ave. I honked he waved.

talked to a worker at lowes about my rims. he said he owned an 05 STI. and was looking everywhere for my rims.

it was a busy wrx day.
    2012 VW GLI
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    OMG THAT WAS MEEE!!!!!!!

just kidding.

only one post? post more!!! ;-D

I shall. Look I'm On two already! YAY

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.