FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This will be a bring your filthy car meet!! If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh ...

Banned

FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP)

This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!

Gang, it will be a long hard road to Victory on Feb 17th so some of us are meeting earlier to caravan to the meet.

We will be meeting at the King of Prussia rest stop on I-276 (commonly known as the PA turnpike).

This rest stop is between the glorious exits of the Montgomery County Seat of Norristown and the national treasure that is Valley Forge on the WESTBOUND SIDE.

Please note that this area is and will be under construction so please be careful & respectful.

We will be departing the rest stop at approx. 10:15 to make it to the park in time.

PM me if you need my cell # for directions or if you think you might be late.

Chime in if you want to roll.

Road to Victory crew:

MBS627*
    WRX Wagone
    Mikie13
    taank13
    jshinwrx*
    Blackzwrx*
    Kushdogg
    Bluebomber06*
    Tristan from KoP + buddy*

* = meeting at Regal Theaters (611&CountyLine Rd) at 9:15-9:30 before KoP
    PM if you are in Bux or NE Philly and want to be in the pregame.
    Last edited by mbs627; 02-16-2007 at 06:14 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Great thread and graphic!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Great thread and graphic!
    Can't go wrong with swinging, a rest stop, and a bunch of men meetin' up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Can't go wrong with swinging, a rest stop, and a bunch of men meetin' up.

Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Vez
    I've PM'd a couple of you about meeting up before the meet, but this rest stop is a bit of a round about way for me to go, so I won't be meeting up there. As for the Regal Theaters, I'm not sure which ones they are...are you talking about the one in the Oaks Plaza? From where I'm coming from (according to Mapquest, it looks like I'll be jumping on PA-113 and heading almost straight there. If anyone wanted to meet at the United Artist Theater behind the mall, I'll take that detour, otherwise, it's looking like 113 is my best bet. Shoot me a PM if anyone has any other suggestions.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    From where I'm coming from (according to Mapquest, it looks like I'll be jumping on PA-113 and heading almost straight there. it's looking like 113 is my best bet. Shoot me a PM if anyone has any other suggestions.
    PM sent.
    Mods & Pics

Hi, the name is Zack, I live in D-town, I will be willing to meet up the the people that are meeting at the regal theaters I am just waiting for my trans to get re-built as we speak I hope all goes well, I have been saying that I am coming since nov/dec. See ya guys there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Hi, the name is Zack, I live in D-town, I will be willing to meet up the the people that are meeting at the regal theaters I am just waiting for my trans to get re-built as we speak I hope all goes well, I have been saying that I am coming since nov/dec. See ya guys there

Hope all goes well with the trans. We are meeting at the Regal around 9:15 and rolling out by 9:30.

I'll be there!!

damn I think I have to start a York pre Victory meet spot for the rest of us! so far there are 2 of us
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Banned
    This is pretty cool. There is about the same number of people on the Road to Victory as there were for the 1st meet.

I hope the weather holds up for us.

Hey Vez. 113 is a straight shot to Victory, but if we're meeting at Marsh Creek before hand, it might be easier for you to go the back way and shoot down 100. I'm not sure if I want to go to the rest stop either since that would require getting ON and paying a toll. If you want to meet up in ROFO, I can show you the back roads into Marsh Creek. I'm coming from Schwenksville. PM me if you want to roll over there together.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Hope all goes well with the trans. We are meeting at the Regal around 9:15 and rolling out by 9:30.

Seeing some un-foreseen horrible turn of events, I'll be there. It will be a good opurtunity to get rid of some of those new clutch and new trans. "break-in" miles.

Looking foreward to meet some new people and put faces to names. Also I just got a brand new 8megapixel polaroid digi camera, so I want to take a bunch of pictures and will post them up here, ya know to show off how much cooler we are than any other regional forum.

P.S. The "King of Parts" needs you guys to come to his meet. If you don't know about it I suggest you read the thread. I go and talk to him/them at least once a week, they both are real cool guys. He needs at least 35 cars to come, and he's got about 12. It'll be a great time also. Hopefuly some of you can get free. April 21'st

Zack

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Looking foreward to meet some new people and put faces to names. Also I just got a brand new 8megapixel polaroid digi camera, so I want to take a bunch of pictures and will post them up here, ya know to show off how much cooler we are than any other regional forum.
    That's right, we're the coolest regional forum!

Tristan & Jeremy are very good guys over at King of Parts. That will be an outstanding meet.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    That's right, we're the coolest regional forum!

Tristan & Jeremy are very good guys over at King of Parts. That will be an outstanding meet.
    They sure are! But lets get some people on the bandwagon and get them to go. He asked me to do some recruting. I'm trying. I'm even going to make and drop off flyers for the meet at a few peoples homes that have modded WRX's or STI's or any modded suby. Well not any ugly riced suby's. Plus I will keep a few in my car, if I see someone or some cars on the road or parking lots.

Zack

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast