FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by blackzwrx I just got off the phone with the manager where my car is at. He thinks ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    I just got off the phone with the manager where my car is at. He thinks that the car WON'T be done by the end of today! I am so PISSED! He said that it is looking more like monday, god my trans going out on my came at such a bad time. We'll see, I will post back if anything changes by 5:00. DAMN!
    Bring the S2000 anyway!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=KingOfParts;1831657blackzwrx... [/QUOTE]

I'm still coming, I might hitch a ride my GF's, co-workers, BF, I met him before. He's a cool guy and he's got a STI, So I just talked to him and I might hitch a ride with him. If that doesn't work I can try to get my old S2000 from my sister for the day, or someone here that is going said I could ride with him. So we'll see what happens.

This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post

thank god i really didnt feel like trying to scrub through the 5inches of salt on my car this afternoon for it to get caked back on durring the drive.
    2006 CGM WRX Wagon...
    -TXS Axle back
    -SPT intake
    -STi Wagon Pinks, Whiteline RSB, Poltec fronts

Is it too late to add 2 more cars. 1 wrx and 1 sti. Some friend of mine from NJ. Although they will be coming to the regal to meet up. Any objections?

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post

dont laugh at me, my car will be clean --
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

So will mine.

It's official, I will be the biggest tool there. I am coming to a Subaru meet, in my old S2000. So you will know who I am. I don't care though, I'm not going to miss this for anything

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post

Gang, it will be a long hard road to Victory on Feb 17th so some of us are meeting earlier to caravan to the meet.

We will be meeting at the King of Prussia rest stop on I-276 (commonly known as the PA turnpike).

This rest stop is between the glorious exits of the Montgomery County Seat of Norristown and the national treasure that is Valley Forge on the WESTBOUND SIDE.

Please note that this area is and will be under construction so please be careful & respectful.

We will be departing the rest stop at approx. 10:15 to make it to the park in time.

PM me if you need my cell # for directions or if you think you might be late.

Chime in if you want to roll.

Road to Victory crew:

MBS627*
    WRX Wagone
    Mikie13
    taank13
    jshinwrx*
    Blackzwrx*
    Kushdogg
    Bluebomber06*
    Tristan from KoP + buddy*

* = meeting at Regal Theaters (611&CountyLine Rd) at 9:15-9:30 before KoP
    PM if you are in Bux or NE Philly and want to be in the pregame.

Sorry guys but I must remove myself from the list. I cannot make it the pregame or the meet. I just can't swing the ride up and groceries for me and my wife. I know, "groceries?" Priorities my friends, priorities.

I'm sorry that I can't make it to like one the best meets of the year. I hope to meet you all soon as the weather will eventually get better.
    to wife, "i'm getting a STi. Is that cool?"
    wife, "..."
    to wife, "I'll take that as a yes."

Current List O' Mods/Upgrades: RBF600 Brake Fluid, Goodridge SS Brake Lines,TiC Super Shifter Kit, AP Stg.2, MadDad Essentials Catless DP, Invidia G200 CBE, Hankook iPike Winter Tires, IWSTI.com Stickies
    NEXT INSTALL: Parts for Protune, ACT HD Street Clutch/Flywheel, Defi Boost Gauge.

Banned
    Sorry you can't make it, bro. This meet is gonna rock like Metallica but once it warms up, we will have one that rocks like Slayer so it will be all good.

Deadlines:
    9:30 - leaving Regal for KoP
    10:30 - leaving KoP for Marsh Creek

If you're running late, chuck me a PM, I'll check the message board before leaving the Regal, KoP, and Marsh Creek.

PM me this evening if you think you might need my number.

For pre-meets: promptness = godliness, don't wanna leave you behind, but if you're late, just move on to the next meeting spot.
    Last edited by mbs627; 02-16-2007 at 06:28 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    For those who show up with a clean car this could happen to your shiny ride:

You have been warned.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I will see you guys in about 8 hrs I told my buddy not to wash his car, but he did anyway. So lets puke on it, everyone gets a turn.

fellas...I'm amped...plain and simple...see you at the KOP Rest stop...around 10:15am...NICE
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Banned
    OK, here we go!

I'm rolling out to the Regal. If you are having a problem getting out in time or you're running late, PM me!

well i guess you can use my car to piss and puke on cause i had to rinse her off ..........clean cars a happy car

heading out to KOP Stop now! See you guys and gals there!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.