FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by blackzwrx Just an update on my car: I spoke with the manage of my dealership, Said they ...

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Just an update on my car: I spoke with the manage of my dealership, Said they ordered ALL gears, bearings, and syncro's on friday, and they HOPE to have my car back by the end of the week! God that's cutting it close. I really hope that I don't miss this! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope you will wish good things for me and my car. Even if I get it back on friday, I will spend most of friday night driving my car to make sure it's ok. Then the meet will help rid myself of some of the new clutch/tranny baby miles.
    Still no word on my car! I am worried that the snow storm has pushed back the progress of my car some how. I really hope that it is done by tomorrow so I can come. If I have to miss this, I will be pretty pissed. Maybe if I don't have my WRX, if the roads aren't too bad, I can bring my old s2000. That is if you guys don't mind a honduh, tagging along. Maybe I'll just drive it to the regal theater, and tag-along with one of you complete strangers, if that is not too weird. I just want to go so bad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bring whatever car you have. I will scout out some of the back roads tomorrow and will post what condition they are in. You can always just come out to Victory.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Banned

Regal

For those few that are meeting up at the Regal, we'll be meeting in parking lot for the theater. Not that there would be a ton of cars, but the IHOP and BK get pretty full on Saturday mornings.

Anyone who is coming from Jersey to meet here, I live in the town where the Turnpike bridge is, where the NJ TP extension goes to the PA TP, Florence...so if you wanna meet or something to ride out to KOP, let me know! PM's are welcome
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

King of Parts is attending!

Hey Everyone -

Looks like im finally going to come drink beer! I mean.. um go for a cruise.. yes.. yes thats it..

I plan on going to the pre-meet at the Regal. So woot----

I will be bringing my buddy and shop owner of www.street-solutions.com to talk about any of your install, tuning, and tech questions, along with probably one of the coolest dudes i know.

Im also bringing - Accessport V.2's, SPT Rad Shroud, SPT turbo heatshields, SPT intakes/heatshields, and other assorted little goodies, to take advantage of drunk peoples walletts...(j/k ) but seriously you never know.

wrxwagone already pre-gamed the meet with some rear STI strut mounts!

My mission isnt to sell, but to have a good time and show some product off -- its what i do lol.

Im real excited to finally hang out with everyone especially our local custs - blackzwrx - wrxwagone and all you other dudes!

pm me with any other pregame request from www.thekingofparts.com

www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Banned
    Can you bring a front strut tower bar? I want to see if it clears my STi intercooler. If it does. 89.732% chance I will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Can you bring a front strut tower bar? I want to see if it clears my STi intercooler. If it does. 89.732% chance I will buy it.
    Hey~ 99% positive it will clear your intercooler --- and yup im bringing her! Great deals tommorow folks, and jeremy will be on call at KOP headquarters with our cc machine if you dont have cash no -- dont worry i can take all types of currency!

(copying my merchant post and putting in the poll thread...) tee heee
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

Banned
    Cool, bring the SPT intake, too. There's a little tiny guy that looks like Paul Walker that lives in my ear that keeps telling me I need it.

Cool, bring the SPT intake, too. There's a little tiny guy that looks like Paul Walker that lives in my ear that keeps telling me I need it.
    That guy is nagging the **** out of me too.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

haha, some people say i remind them of that guy - oh it will be in the traveling bugeye as well, all the goodies...... need a battery hold down as well?

awesome bro! i can even have Jon from www.street-solutions.com bring his tools and do parking lot installs if you want to do a GT30 kit..... hwahwa (insert smiley with devil horns here)

Last edited by KingOfParts; 02-16-2007 at 05:47 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    if you want to do a GT30 kit..... hwahwa (insert smiley with devil horns here)
    Can we throw in a GT35R, a FMIC w/ meth and tune it up with Hydra before we get to King of Prussia?

Can we throw in a GT35R, a FMIC w/ meth and tune it up with Hydra before we get to King of Prussia?
    yes. if we meet up umm right now... this could be done.... lol

I just got off the phone with the manager where my car is at. He thinks that the car WON'T be done by the end of today! I am so PISSED! He said that it is looking more like monday, god my trans going out on my came at such a bad time. We'll see, I will post back if anything changes by 5:00. DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post

Hey~ 99% positive it will clear your intercooler --- and yup im bringing her! Great deals tommorow folks, and jeremy will be on call at KOP headquarters with our cc machine if you dont have cash no -- dont worry i can take all types of currency!

(copying my merchant post and putting in the poll thread...) tee heee
    I might have to get some purty parts for my STI

I'm talking possibly intake/heatshield and strut brace as well

And you do take cards??? NICE!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I might have to get some purty parts for my STI

I'm talking possibly intake/heatshield and strut brace as well

And you do take cards??? NICE!
    i like it -- dont worry, i will have your product available with me -- yes ill be taking cards as my counterpart Jeremy will here at KOP headquarters for me to call in your cc info and process the order -- will have to give hand written receipts if thats ok?

blackzwrx...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast