FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on FEB 17th ROAD TO VICTORY! (KoP REST STOP) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm pretty sure a good % of the peeps going to Victory will be going to the King of Parts ...

Banned
    I'm pretty sure a good % of the peeps going to Victory will be going to the King of Parts meet. If we're willing to go meet up in a park next to a lake in the dead of winter, I'm sure they'll be down with going to meet in Spring with the chance to win some freebies and eat food.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    They sure are! But lets get some people on the bandwagon and get them to go. He asked me to do some recruting. I'm trying. I'm even going to make and drop off flyers for the meet at a few peoples homes that have modded WRX's or STI's or any modded suby. Well not any ugly riced suby's. Plus I will keep a few in my car, if I see someone or some cars on the road or parking lots.

Zack
    give a couple to me at the meet, there are a couple moded wrx's at my work
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    Will do.

P.S. Is it ok if I bring the old lady with me? (Aka.my girlfriend.)
    P.P.S She is very HOT!
    Last edited by blackzwrx; 02-09-2007 at 05:34 PM.

Will do.

P.S. Is it ok if I bring the old lady with me? (Aka.my girlfriend.)
    P.P.S She is very HOT!
    Yeah sure thing.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    Not to get off topic or take anything away from this meet, because it going to ROCK!!!

I made the flyers for the KOP meet, and as per request I can give some to anybody that is coming to the Victory meet that wants some to hand out. If you guy feel this is inapporiate to promote for another meet in the Victory meet thread, just let me know. I will say I'm sorry in advance if that is the case. Once again I am really looking foreward to this. I'm just proud of my 3rd grade arts and crafts skills. Plus I wanted to use my new printer, copier, scanner, camera dock.

Here's a pic:

Update: My GF can't get off work, she is a hair styleist and Sat. is her most busy day.

dude...lol....the flyer isn not that bad it actually looks nice. i am hoping to get off work for that and i think i can. i am hoping to see you at the regal movie theather next saturday only 7 days left

Banned

Talking

If you guy feel this is inapporiate to promote for another meet in the Victory meet thread, just let me know.
    Not inappropriate at all. Most everyone that goes to the Victory meets will end up at the King of Parts meet.

On topic: We'll be getting ready to depart the KoP rest stop this time next week. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by jshinwrx View Post
    dude...lol....the flyer isn not that bad it actually looks nice. i am hoping to get off work for that and i think i can. i am hoping to see you at the regal movie theather next saturday only 7 days left

I will be there. I can't hardly wait. It's been a very long time since I have done a meet like this or any car type of event.

I still think that the flyer looks kind of 3rd grade'ish. But what do you expect from me. I don't have any kind of great photoshop, just basic crap that came with my camers. I actually did a text doc then cut a pasted on some logos on the paper. Actualy with my hands, not on the computer, scanned it on my printer and the printed the final product.

need help with directions

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out with directions to this rest stop. Im coming from exit for on the NJ Turn Pike (mt laurel, NJ). If anyone knows the actual "name" of the rest stop or could find it on a google map it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by wrx wagone; 02-11-2007 at 09:13 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyboySTI View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out with directions to this rest stop. Im coming from exit for on the NJ Turn Pike (mt laurel, NJ). If anyone knows the actual "name" of the rest stop or could find it on a google map it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    We don't name our rest stops in PA like NJ does. It is simply the King of Prussia rest area. Once you cross over the bridge from NJ, you are on 276 (Mainline PA turnpike extension). Go about 25 miles and you will past the Norristown Exit. You will know you are in Norristown because you will drive under the mid-county interchange (a massive jumble of exits and bridges). Once you are past that, keep an eye out on the right for the rest stop. It is just a few minutes down the road.

Just an update on my car: I spoke with the manage of my dealership, Said they ordered ALL gears, bearings, and syncro's on friday, and they HOPE to have my car back by the end of the week! God that's cutting it close. I really hope that I don't miss this! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope you will wish good things for me and my car. Even if I get it back on friday, I will spend most of friday night driving my car to make sure it's ok. Then the meet will help rid myself of some of the new clutch/tranny baby miles.

Banned
    Just an update on my car: I spoke with the manage of my dealership, Said they ordered ALL gears, bearings, and syncro's on friday, and they HOPE to have my car back by the end of the week! God that's cutting it close. I really hope that I don't miss this! I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope you will wish good things for me and my car. Even if I get it back on friday, I will spend most of friday night driving my car to make sure it's ok. Then the meet will help rid myself of some of the new clutch/tranny baby miles.
    Nice! Hope everything works out and your ride is rollin' smooth by Saturday morning!

Also, times to remember:

9:15 to 9:30 - Bucks county gang meetin' at 611 and Countyline Road. Leaving at 9:30 on the dot.

10:00 to about 10:20 - KoP rest stop.

11:00 to 11:30? Everyone at Marsh Creek State Park (if you get seperated, take the Downingtown exit and go north on 100 for a little bit, go left on Park Road and take that to the lake).

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post

Gang, it will be a long hard road to Victory on Feb 17th so some of us are meeting earlier to caravan to the meet.

We will be meeting at the King of Prussia rest stop on I-276 (commonly known as the PA turnpike).

This rest stop is between the glorious exits of the Montgomery County Seat of Norristown and the national treasure that is Valley Forge on the WESTBOUND SIDE.

Please note that this area is and will be under construction so please be careful & respectful.

We will be departing the rest stop at approx. 10:15 to make it to the park in time.

PM me if you need my cell # for directions or if you think you might be late.

Chime in if you want to roll.

Road to Victory crew:

MBS627*
    WRX Wagone
    Mikie13
    taank13
    Spikbeatz
    jshinwrx*
    Blackzwrx*
    Kushdogg

* = meeting at Regal Theaters (611&CountyLine Rd) at 9:15-9:30 before KoP
    PM if you are in Bux or NE Philly and want to be in the pregame.

This is a newb fact and question in one: I've never been to King of Prussia. How would I get there from NJ turnpike? I know that exit 6 is for the PA turnpike. From there is where I don't know.
    to wife, "i'm getting a STi. Is that cool?"
    wife, "..."
    to wife, "I'll take that as a yes."

Current List O' Mods/Upgrades: RBF600 Brake Fluid, Goodridge SS Brake Lines,TiC Super Shifter Kit, AP Stg.2, MadDad Essentials Catless DP, Invidia G200 CBE, Hankook iPike Winter Tires, IWSTI.com Stickies
    NEXT INSTALL: Parts for Protune, ACT HD Street Clutch/Flywheel, Defi Boost Gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikbeatz View Post
    This is a newb fact and question in one: I've never been to King of Prussia. How would I get there from NJ turnpike? I know that exit 6 is for the PA turnpike. From there is where I don't know.
    We're meeting at a rest stop on the PA turnpike (276). It will be the one on the westbound side between the Norristown Exit and the Valley Forge Exit.

The map a few posts up shows the approximate location quite well.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikbeatz View Post
    Take the NJ turnpike connector to the PA turnpike and go straight. Its about 25 miles after you cross the bridge into PA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.