Subaru WRX Forum banner

Please vote for EVERY date you could attend!

ICY/Phoenix Racing Meet!! March 11th 2007! Check it out!

18K views 256 replies 33 participants last post by  lonedw86 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Come and enjoy an afternoon at Phoenix Performance Race Shop!
Meet will be March 11th! We will meet at Phoenix at noon.

Hey everyone, I have setup a meet to go over and tour Phoenix Racing's shop. For those of you that don't know, Phoenix Racing builds STi's to compete in SCCA's T2 racing class for the ICY/Phoenix Racing Team. They have had much success winning back to back the last two years.

Info:
  • We are invited over at noon on March 11th for a tour of the race shop with lunch provided by Phoenix.
  • Food and beverages will be provide, food has yet to be determined. It will be most likely a few cold cut platters from Subway and snacks.
  • Phoenix has also expressed interest in providing give-aways and a raffle for attendees. (More info to follow)
  • The AWD Dyno is scheduled to be open. The price is set at $70 for 5 pulls, no more than 20 car though.
  • The race cars will also be on display for people to fondle and look at.
I think this is a great opportunity for our Subaru community to get out and see first hand what a professional race shop is doing to better our beloved Subaru's.

This is guaranteed to be a fun day!

481 Schuylkill Road,
Phoenixville, PA 19460-5200
( at intersection of routes 23 & 724 )

Attendees:
1. wrx wagone :wiggles:
2. Weasel 555
:wiggles:
3. vez :wiggles:
4. bkotzman00 :sadwave:
5. 04.SPT.WRX :wiggles:
6. Murray :wiggles:
7. blackzwrx :wiggles:
8. lonedw86 :wiggles:
9. Mikie13 :sadwave:
10. Spikbeatz
11. robman7835 :wiggles:
12. boostin05blacks :wiggles:
13. WhiteRex2004 :wiggles:
14. s0t6i & friends :wiggles:
15. westy2005 :wiggles:
16. mbs627 :wiggles:
17. kingofparts :sadwave:
18. ray@trubotek (TST)
19. dm06sti (TST) :wiggles:
20. AbbySTi (nasioc) :wiggles:
21. Saab90089 (nasioc) :wiggles:
22. micah :wiggles:
Furious George :wiggles:
24. SubyPsycho :wiggles: A friend, former co-worker and inactive member who I will nag into showing up :D
25. C'DALERIDER (TST) :wiggles:
26. InfiniteMotors (TST) :wiggles:
27. AspWhtRex04 :wiggles:
28. mikehoyer :wiggles:
29. BlueBomber06 :wiggles:

Teh Dyno List:
5 pulls for $75 - limited to the first 20 people.
(If you are not on this list you're not going on the dyno! PM me to get added.)

lonedw86
2. Vez
3. blackzwrx
4. Furious George
5. 04.SPT.WRX (maybe)
6. mikehoyer

See less See more
#90 ·
Throw me up on the Dyno list as well....see if any of my road-tuning skills have paid off!
Throw me up on the Dyno list as well....see if any of my road-tuning skills have paid off!
I hope they are better than your posting skills

:tongue:

Edit: Your post count rocks! 3 posts on this thread and still reading 0. You are the one the prophets spoke of. All hail the eternal n00b!

#91 ·
#89 ·
Reply much? :rotfl:

#100 ·
Easy there big fella... just a few of us joking around. We're a good bunch, really.

I would like to be on the list for the dyno as well. I asked earlier how this was going to be decided, any clues yet? I have also been doing my own tuning with Enginuity, and would like to see if I am any good. Thanks.
I'll add you on to the dyno list on the first page.

#99 ·
I would like to be on the list for the dyno as well. I asked earlier how this was going to be decided, any clues yet? I have also been doing my own tuning with Enginuity, and would like to see if I am any good. Thanks.

P.S. I can view all pages with out a problem on all threads. Just in the pages where all the threads are, the post count is off, like it reads 0, when in fact there is over a page of replys.

#108 ·
me trying to use clubwrx

I should be installing my h-tech on saturday so they should be on for the meet
Very nice! If you were closer I would let you borrow my GearWrench.

I got my Whiteline swaybars on yesterday.

#121 ·
I know what stock cars are supposed to put out but I want to get on there is to see what my car does. I like to know that my car puts out X. This way, I have a true baseline when learning what future mods do to its performance. ...it's the scientist in me.

It's good that you decided to stay. :thumbup:

#132 ·
If anyone is interested, westy2005, s0t6i, s0t6i's buddy, and I are meeting at WnL subaru in northumberland. We will leave there like ten am to drive down to the meet. Let me know if you wanna come along. Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead saturday night.

#134 ·
I have a question? I have a perrin short ram intake. It is not installed on the car. Should i bring it along and perhaps run the car for like 3 pulls with it off, skip a pull, install it and do a pull with it on.

#135 ·
I think you guys may want to kick me in the teeth...I think I gotta bail. I didn't know this meet would be that early in the day. I've had plans to be in AC all weekend for a couple friends' birthdays and we won't be getting back til later on Sunday :(:sadwave: :rolleyes: :mad: :unhappy:

I'm sorry guys...I'm obviously the one at a loss here :sadwave:

#136 ·
That makes two of us :sadwave:
The king of parts will not be able to make it guys...
My girlfriend and I have been going through this crazy process to adopt a dog from the SPCA (its taken like 2 months -- home visits -- credit checks you name it lol) and we finally can pick her up on Sunday and i dont want to be the one sleeping in the dog cage Sunday night. It ticks me off but to be honest i really want to pick her up (awesome white pitbull). I hope all understand and i will have to see you all at the next one :( :sadwave:

tristan

#138 ·
Is anybody in the bucks Co. and close proximity still going? If so Check out my thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=163692 So I can put you on the list and you can get the meet time. I'm still in:thumbup: But Tristan and Mike you guys suck. Mike I saw you last weekend and you said that you would try. I say pull an all-nighter and drive back in the AM. Tristan, although I do feel for you because my girl just went through the same process. You still SUCK, ask your woman if you can go into her purse, and get your ballz back for the day! lol, J/K I'm sorry that you can't make it.

#139 ·
you, my friend, are a jackass...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

...I mean, it is AC...I will be up all night anyway. Its the whole driving drunk as hell thing that will bug me. I wonder how many people have ever been pulled over for a DUI at like 10am Sunday morning? Too much wine from the church-goers? haha:confused: :rotfl: :confused: :rotfl:

Its gonna be a game time situation...

and yeah Tristan, congrats on the puppy man...a good puppy can make a household soo much better...

#144 ·
2 things:

1. KOP: I would highly recommend old blankets in the vehicle that you use to pick up the dog. Some dogs (especially those that spent a long time in a cage, and are now going from sittingin a cage to getting picked up and put in a car) don't do so well in a car. I once had my dog puke on 3 layers of sheets on a roadtrip. I just kept peeling them off and leaving them on the side of the highway

2. Do we know if ICY will have a wideband hookup or any other kind of logging available on their dyno? I have a LM2, but I do not have a laptop to log with it. I would like to get as much info as I can when I do my pulls.

#148 ·
I got a laptop and a tractrix cable, if you got some software for your wideband if needed. The only thing is I am having problems with my drivers on my CPU right now. I was going to bring them anyway, maybe some some flashing for stage 1 or 2 ready people. I got the flash connectors too.:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.