ICY/Phoenix Racing Meet!! March 11th 2007! Check it out! - Page 10

View Poll Results: Please vote for EVERY date you could attend!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday, March 4th

    13 65.00%
  • Sunday, March 11th

    13 65.00%
  • Sunday, March 18th

    7 35.00%
  • Sunday, March 25th

    9 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 257

This is a discussion on ICY/Phoenix Racing Meet!! March 11th 2007! Check it out! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 I think you guys may want to kick me in the teeth...I think I gotta bail. ...

  1. #136
    KingOfParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I think you guys may want to kick me in the teeth...I think I gotta bail. I didn't know this meet would be that early in the day. I've had plans to be in AC all weekend for a couple friends' birthdays and we won't be getting back til later on Sunday

    I'm sorry guys...I'm obviously the one at a loss here
    That makes two of us
    The king of parts will not be able to make it guys...
    My girlfriend and I have been going through this crazy process to adopt a dog from the SPCA (its taken like 2 months -- home visits -- credit checks you name it lol) and we finally can pick her up on Sunday and i dont want to be the one sleeping in the dog cage Sunday night. It ticks me off but to be honest i really want to pick her up (awesome white pitbull). I hope all understand and i will have to see you all at the next one

    tristan
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #137
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,154
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I think you guys may want to kick me in the teeth...I think I gotta bail. I didn't know this meet would be that early in the day. I've had plans to be in AC all weekend for a couple friends' birthdays and we won't be getting back til later on Sunday

    I'm sorry guys...I'm obviously the one at a loss here
    A kick in the teeth? No way. Not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    That makes two of us
    The king of parts will not be able to make it guys...
    My girlfriend and I have been going through this crazy process to adopt a dog from the SPCA (its taken like 2 months -- home visits -- credit checks you name it lol) and we finally can pick her up on Sunday and i dont want to be the one sleeping in the dog cage Sunday night. It ticks me off but to be honest i really want to pick her up (awesome white pitbull). I hope all understand and i will have to see you all at the next one

    tristan
    Good luck with the pooch!

    Another time, another meet.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  4. #138
    Registered User blackzwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Was Philly, now D-town
    Posts
    480
    Is anybody in the bucks Co. and close proximity still going? If so Check out my thread To everyone that came to the "Regal" to meet. So I can put you on the list and you can get the meet time. I'm still in But Tristan and Mike you guys suck. Mike I saw you last weekend and you said that you would try. I say pull an all-nighter and drive back in the AM. Tristan, although I do feel for you because my girl just went through the same process. You still SUCK, ask your woman if you can go into her purse, and get your ballz back for the day! lol, J/K I'm sorry that you can't make it.

  5. #139
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,766
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Is anybody in the bucks Co. and close proximity still going? If so Check out my thread To everyone that came to the "Regal" to meet. So I can put you on the list and you can get the meet time. I'm still in But Tristan and Mike you guys suck. Mike I saw you last weekend and you said that you would try. I say pull an all-nighter and drive back in the AM. Tristan, although I do feel for you because my girl just went through the same process. You still SUCK, ask your woman if you can go into her purse, and get your ballz back for the day! lol, J/K I'm sorry that you can't make it.
    you, my friend, are a jackass...


    ...I mean, it is AC...I will be up all night anyway. Its the whole driving drunk as hell thing that will bug me. I wonder how many people have ever been pulled over for a DUI at like 10am Sunday morning? Too much wine from the church-goers? haha

    Its gonna be a game time situation...


    and yeah Tristan, congrats on the puppy man...a good puppy can make a household soo much better...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  6. #140
    Registered User blackzwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Was Philly, now D-town
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    you, my friend, are a jackass...


    ...I mean, it is AC...I will be up all night anyway. Its the whole driving drunk as hell thing that will bug me. I wonder how many people have ever been pulled over for a DUI at like 10am Sunday morning? Too much wine from the church-goers? haha

    Its gonna be a game time situation...


    and yeah Tristan, congrats on the puppy man...a good puppy can make a household soo much better...
    I was hitching a ride back from AC one time with the dumb-@$$ girl. I mean really really dumb. it was about 6am. Well we got pulled over somewhere, I was so drunk I don't remember plus I fell asleep. But when the cops pulled the girl over he was so mean and she was so dumb, she failed the field sobroity tests, but blew 0.00 on the breath-alizer. So we got pulled into the station for a few hours, untill I could find a ride out of there. She wasn't allowed to drive eventhough she was sober.

    Come on now how dumb are you to fail a sobrity test when you don't drink.

  7. #141
    KingOfParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Is anybody in the bucks Co. and close proximity still going? If so Check out my thread To everyone that came to the "Regal" to meet. So I can put you on the list and you can get the meet time. I'm still in But Tristan and Mike you guys suck. Mike I saw you last weekend and you said that you would try. I say pull an all-nighter and drive back in the AM. Tristan, although I do feel for you because my girl just went through the same process. You still SUCK, ask your woman if you can go into her purse, and get your ballz back for the day! lol, J/K I'm sorry that you can't make it.


    lol, i still got em! If I get up early enough and pick her up (her name is *ahem* Zoey - ) maybe i could bring her?...lol maybe not yet...she has to do some learning about WRX's before she gets in it..

    thanks for the wishes guys i appreciate it, i have to say im realy stoked about finally having my own dog because the 2 cats are just boring (though i love em!)

    what is the next meet anyway -- is there another b4 the oh so holy kop meet? one of our techs is getting married that day too but i wont miss this meet for the world
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

  8. #142
    KingOfParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    you, my friend, are a jackass...


    ...I mean, it is AC...I will be up all night anyway. Its the whole driving drunk as hell thing that will bug me. I wonder how many people have ever been pulled over for a DUI at like 10am Sunday morning? Too much wine from the church-goers? haha

    Its gonna be a game time situation...


    and yeah Tristan, congrats on the puppy man...a good puppy can make a household soo much better...

    thanks man have an awesome time in the AC -- im going on Saint Pats day for my bday
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

  9. #143
    KingOfParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    A kick in the teeth? No way. Not even close.



    Good luck with the pooch!

    Another time, another meet.
    thanks bill
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

  10. #144
    Registered User Furious George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PHL
    Posts
    84
    2 things:

    1. KOP: I would highly recommend old blankets in the vehicle that you use to pick up the dog. Some dogs (especially those that spent a long time in a cage, and are now going from sittingin a cage to getting picked up and put in a car) don't do so well in a car. I once had my dog puke on 3 layers of sheets on a roadtrip. I just kept peeling them off and leaving them on the side of the highway


    2. Do we know if ICY will have a wideband hookup or any other kind of logging available on their dyno? I have a LM2, but I do not have a laptop to log with it. I would like to get as much info as I can when I do my pulls.

  11. #145
    Registered User bkotzman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    what is the next meet anyway -- is there another b4 the oh so holy kop meet? one of our techs is getting married that day too but i wont miss this meet for the world
    I could rssurect the York meet and make it before the KOP meet if I can get decent interest

    here is the link to the last thread about it, to my regret I had to cancle the last one York, Pa meet (twisty roads+gocarts+beer=fun)
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

  12. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    I could rssurect the York meet and make it before the KOP meet if I can get decent interest

    here is the link to the last thread about it, to my regret I had to cancle the last one York, Pa meet (twisty roads+gocarts+beer=fun)
    Maybe an early april meet?

  13. #147
    Registered User Robman7835's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    York PA
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    I could rssurect the York meet and make it before the KOP meet if I can get decent interest

    here is the link to the last thread about it, to my regret I had to cancle the last one York, Pa meet (twisty roads+gocarts+beer=fun)


    Lets do it thursday...lol......It's supposed to be 67 degrees
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

  14. #148
    Registered User blackzwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Was Philly, now D-town
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious George View Post
    2 things:

    1. KOP: I would highly recommend old blankets in the vehicle that you use to pick up the dog. Some dogs (especially those that spent a long time in a cage, and are now going from sittingin a cage to getting picked up and put in a car) don't do so well in a car. I once had my dog puke on 3 layers of sheets on a roadtrip. I just kept peeling them off and leaving them on the side of the highway


    2. Do we know if ICY will have a wideband hookup or any other kind of logging available on their dyno? I have a LM2, but I do not have a laptop to log with it. I would like to get as much info as I can when I do my pulls.
    I got a laptop and a tractrix cable, if you got some software for your wideband if needed. The only thing is I am having problems with my drivers on my CPU right now. I was going to bring them anyway, maybe some some flashing for stage 1 or 2 ready people. I got the flash connectors too.

  15. #149
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    I have one question about the dyno? I have my stock wheels on for winter, but i have my 18 inch rotas for summer. Which wheels should i dyno the car with?


    also i have a perrin short ram laying in my toolbox. Should i leave it off, put it on, or bring it a long and maybe they can do a pull with it on?




    does anyone else have any input?
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  16. #150
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,154
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    does anyone else have any input?
    You will probably get oh so slightly better numbers with the stock wheels.

    If it were me I would leave the short ram at home. The MAF sensor readings will not be accurate when using the Perrin - unless you were custom tuned for it.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •