UFC - Fox and Hound, KOP
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on UFC - Fox and Hound, KOP within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I hardly ever see any WRXs around and on my way out of the Fox and Hound (in King of ...

Vez

UFC - Fox and Hound, KOP

I hardly ever see any WRXs around and on my way out of the Fox and Hound (in King of Prussia) I take a lap around the parking lot and see 4 beautiful subies parked near each other...it appeared to be 2 blue STIs and 2 silver WRXs! Very nice wheels... I should have thought to post something here before the fights; at least ONE of you have to be on these boards, right?

To boot, when I pulled in to my complex in Limerick, there was ANOTHER blue STI in the parking lot.

Don't be afraid to introduce yourselves!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This has nothing to do with your sightings, but just wanted to say hi. I have a Saab 92x and I live in Schwenksville.

Jay

hey.. feb 17 the victory meet. are you going? if so people are meeting at the Kop rest stop right before we head up to the meet. just send me a message if interested.

Jshin

I Support ClubWRX
    WOO HOO!!

Look at the current seasonal: http://www.victorybeer.com/st_victorious.html

Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by jshinwrx View Post
    hey.. feb 17 the victory meet. are you going? if so people are meeting at the Kop rest stop right before we head up to the meet. just send me a message if interested.

Jshin

Actually, yes I am! My first Subaru meet when I got my 92x was the Victory Meet, and this will actually be my second one ever. I used to do alot with the VW/Audi scene around here, but since selling my GTI,, just haven't been motivated to do anything car related. I mainly focus on my bike. However I just added a Prodrive Axleback and now I've got the bug again!!

What time is everyone meeting at the KOP rest Stop?

Vez
    Greetings! I would like to meet at KOP before heading down. I have never been to Victory Brewing before and this would be easier than Mapquesting the directions.

Schwenksville! Very cool. I just went to the Folk Fest for the first time this year and I loved it. Cool music, cool people, very relaxed environment...which I like.

I usually go to the Sly Fox in Royersford on Fridays after work with a few coworkers (but I won't be there this Friday). If anyone ever wants to meet up for a beer and a game of pool, just give me a shout!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..

Quote Originally Posted by User Banned View Post
    This has nothing to do with your sightings, but just wanted to say hi. I have a Saab 92x and I live in Schwenksville.

Jay
    this have nothing to do either with the original port or the one that i am qouting but i live in South Florida and i dont have a Saab

it might of benn me in your limerick complex on sat night ....06 blue sti ....i was over at my buddys house ....

Vez
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeszam View Post
    it might of benn me in your limerick complex on sat night ....06 blue sti ....i was over at my buddys house ....
    Cool. I'm the 07 UGM that lives on the other side of the lot from where you were parked (garaged). Are you going to Victory? I'm actually going to make it after all...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

yeah im going to the victory meet ...u going ..should be a good time ....back roads of chester county are so nice so the crusie should be fun

can i highjack this thread and invite you all to the KOP meet? (seen the thread was marked KOP...kinda had tooooo.....)
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.