allentown,pa
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on allentown,pa within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey does anyone hang out from around here i just got a 03 wrx and a couple opf my friends ...

allentown,pa

hey does anyone hang out from around here i just got a 03 wrx and a couple opf my friends have wrx's well hope to get some feed back

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man welcome. My buddy lives up in Orefield. We have some meets coming up, check out the calendar of events sticky.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

ok kool thanks man im gona have to look into some of them..im also a vw guy at heart have a 03 1.8t show car wana get the wrx fasttttttttt lol

hey whats goin on. I also live in allentown. I live in cetronia. i have a black 02 wrx with an S202 replica wing. Botat1725 also lives in easton. I also have a boat load of friends with wrxs as well.

hey man good to hear always good to meet new wrx guys a bunch of my friends have wrx also well all have to go crusiing again when it gets nice out, i just bought carbon fiber tail lights,turbo x's blow off value, ice man intake,sti carbon fiber hood scoop, and turbo x's 5 1/2 inch down pipe and 3 1/2 inch exhaust. and turbo x's front mount intercooler gona wait till the spring to put everything on.

sounds like good stuff for the your rex! I actually plan on selling my wrx and grabbing an sti. I have off the wall plans for it. too much to type lol

there's an allentown meet every tuesday for all cars, but a lot of them are wrx guys... you can find info on it in the upcoming events section of www.tristatetuners.com
    i've been out there and its a really good group..

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

k thanks for the info on the meet im gona look at now..and yea i have a 03 jetta 1.8t that has 60k into it, its my show car so the wrx is my race car lol i love toys...

Can you post pic's of this VW "show car"??? I'm not into flashy show car stuff myself, but it's nice to see other peoples hard work. I'm sure that other people would want to see it anyway

P.S. Welcome to the club, you should go to the "new member hangout" if you haven't allready.

Zack

Like Corrdizzle said, im from around Easton/Bethlehem. I have been looking to meet up with local wrxers. I go to LCCC and all my friends went to college and now I have nothing to do but work on my car. Ill be poking into meets for sure.

XPT Stage 2

"Do you smell that? It smells like his clutch."
    "No, it's burnt rice."

Quote Originally Posted by evo eatr View Post
    and turbo x's 5 1/2 inch down pipe and 3 1/2 inch exhaust.
    5 1/2 inches Thats no joke.

XPT Stage 2

"Do you smell that? It smells like his clutch."
    "No, it's burnt rice."

yea no joke i dont play around when it comes to speed ..3 of my friends have a wrx's ones pushing around 350 hp i think its more lol...check out myspace for pics of the jetta let me know what u guys think search for me by e-mail vwlowrider00@aol.com

welcome, I live by the lv mall and have an 04 wrx....theres lots of meets
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

i live in saylorsburg...but im in allentown/easton every weekend...drive an 98 Audi....love WRX's..always wanted one...but just hear to find ppl in the area who love cars as i do

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    I over in Jersey right over the bridge. I had a VW before this... Check out www.verwustung.com - they're a good local Euro group. I still goto some of their meets.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.