Subaru WRX Forum banner

When can you make this meet??

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

20K views 336 replies 31 participants last post by  kushdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!

Or worse:

I know a few of you like myself are absolutely ready for this meet!

The Victory Brewing meet is on like Donkey Kong Feb 17th.

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Typically everyone that comes out for this meet has a very wonderful time. Bill's route for the fun run through beautiful Chester County could quite be almost as cool as Victory itself. I have to give the edge to Victory beacuse they serve beer. :D

Pics from the Victory Meet last spring...

^^Somehow this pic always shows up here ... Well, it's a good pic! :p

more pics

Teh Info:

10:00 am optional meet and drive to March Creek at KOP rest stop on the PA Turnpike.
11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX :wiggles: :confused:
3. mbs627 :wiggles:
4. bkotzman00 & gurl :wiggles: :wiggles:
5. devilfluff & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
6. MarkF4E :wiggles:
7. stud100spray :sadwave:
8. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
9. kushdogg :wiggles:
10. teh Weasel :sadwave:
11. blackzwrx :wiggles:
12. rex.effect? ;)
13. furious george :sadwave:
14. botat1725 :wiggles:
15. robman7835 :sadwave:
16. Mikie13 :wiggles:
17. Vez :wiggles:
18. Murray :sadwave:
19. taank13 & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
20. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
21. Spikbeatz :sadwave:
22. User Banned :wiggles:
23. mikeszam :wiggles:
24. JerzeyboySTI :wiggles:
25. bluebomber06 :wiggles:
26. theKingofParts & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
27. mikeszam :wiggles:
28. gdub :wiggles:

See less See more
#164 ·
C02 tank included. My father in law picked it up and put it all together so that when I came home from work it was ready to go. I literally fell to my knees in awe of its beauty. Now I can sit around in my underwear and drink beer all weekend like I have always wanted to. No need to put on those pesky clothes to go get more beer!:thumbup:

#180 ·
Haha...thats awesome...made me love that thread and this whole idea more!:rotfl: :rotfl:

#198 ·
Me and my wife went to Mesa Grill in NYC last week for her birthday and I had Victory Primo bottled. I was kinda shocked they had a victory beer since in NJ, I've only heard of 1 place that carries it at a restaurant.

It was ok beer. It's kinda like a Sam's lager but not as flavorful. Just my .02

As of right now, it still looks like I'll be going. I think I'll be meeting up with some peeps at the KoP rest stop so I don't get lost on the way there. And get a quick chance to meet people before we go.

#199 ·
i wont be able to make it. :( flying down to North Carolina to be service crew for a friend running in the Sandblast Rally.

i'll get my fill tomorrow night tho :)

Hopwallop FTW!

St.Victorious is also quite delicious, its been on tap the past 3 weeks.
Prima Pils is OK..just odnt ever drink it and Golden Monkey.. thats a "lethal combination" that you will experience the next day :rotfl:

#207 ·
#209 ·
Saturday will be OK. There will be a good amount of leftover snow and ice, especially on the back roads of the fun drive. I will scout out some on Friday to see what condition there are in. 282, 82, 345 are state roads and will likely be good.

Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.

Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows around 10 above.

Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.