Subaru WRX Forum banner

When can you make this meet??

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

20K views 336 replies 31 participants last post by  kushdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!

Or worse:

I know a few of you like myself are absolutely ready for this meet!

The Victory Brewing meet is on like Donkey Kong Feb 17th.

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Typically everyone that comes out for this meet has a very wonderful time. Bill's route for the fun run through beautiful Chester County could quite be almost as cool as Victory itself. I have to give the edge to Victory beacuse they serve beer. :D

Pics from the Victory Meet last spring...

^^Somehow this pic always shows up here ... Well, it's a good pic! :p

more pics

Teh Info:

10:00 am optional meet and drive to March Creek at KOP rest stop on the PA Turnpike.
11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX :wiggles: :confused:
3. mbs627 :wiggles:
4. bkotzman00 & gurl :wiggles: :wiggles:
5. devilfluff & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
6. MarkF4E :wiggles:
7. stud100spray :sadwave:
8. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
9. kushdogg :wiggles:
10. teh Weasel :sadwave:
11. blackzwrx :wiggles:
12. rex.effect? ;)
13. furious george :sadwave:
14. botat1725 :wiggles:
15. robman7835 :sadwave:
16. Mikie13 :wiggles:
17. Vez :wiggles:
18. Murray :sadwave:
19. taank13 & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
20. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
21. Spikbeatz :sadwave:
22. User Banned :wiggles:
23. mikeszam :wiggles:
24. JerzeyboySTI :wiggles:
25. bluebomber06 :wiggles:
26. theKingofParts & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
27. mikeszam :wiggles:
28. gdub :wiggles:

See less See more
#122 ·
BLASTED!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this after all... Trying my best to rearrange things to make it happen.

I think I NEED to go to this. My friends are going to hang me if they hear me talk about Subarus again...and it's hard to keep it bottled in. It's kind of funny, for someone who doesn't know anything about cars, I talk about them an awful lot. :)

#123 ·
I heard about this meet from a friend of mine on IWSTI.

He sent me a Pm about it and I stopped by to check it out.

I just became a member of these forums so I really don't know anyone on here.

I'm active on IWSTI more than anywhere else.

Ok, my point is, am I able to attend this meet?

I voted for the 18th only b/c I was planning on installing my tbe and ap stage 2 lwg map on the 17th.

I'm pretty sure I can still make it on the 17th, I'll just have to install my set up after work.

#124 ·
I heard about this meet from a friend of mine on IWSTI.

He sent me a Pm about it and I stopped by to check it out.

I just became a member of these forums so I really don't know anyone on here.

I'm active on IWSTI more than anywhere else.

Ok, my point is, am I able to attend this meet?
Sure thing. We'd love to have you.

#125 ·
Meet before the meet

I think we're gonna be having more than a few people coming in from the east, probably using the PA turnpike to get to the park. If you want to meet up beforehand, say and hour before the meet, at the King of Prussia rest stop, and roll there as a group, let me know.

I figure we're going to the same place, why not roll as a group.

OT:

I know that you call a group of geese a gaggle and and a group of crows a murder, what do you call a group of Subies?

#127 ·
Nice. I'm now meeting up with a new club member at 611 and County Line road in Warrington and heading towards KOP that day. If there are any clubbers that are in lower/central bucks that would like to do the same, just let me know.

#135 ·
I can meet up at KOP with the few that are meeting there before heading out the final meet spot.

#137 ·
If that's after the shur-kill dumps onto the turnpike(I think it is), then I can be there...

Oh BTW, my old lady is gonna come with as well(she's in it for the beer :cool: )

#140 ·
Wow. My first meet was this one last year. This will be my 2nd one. Damn...I need to get out more!

See ya's there!

Oh, btw. Because of the run we went on last year through the back roads, I have since led my motorcycle buddies on the same roads, and they were impressed. This road was also recently re-paved...but the police put VASCAR lines down too...so watch out!

Jay

#141 ·
nice...I know exactly where the rest stop is...I thought that was the Neshaminy stop? Maybe thats just Eastbound...oh well. 10am it is! See you all there...

So Hyped!

#150 ·
I had another little idea. If you have any parts, little things like shift knobs and whatnot, that you wanna trade or sell, bring em along! I have a few Subie knick-nacs that I'm going to bring with me.

#159 ·
im refilling my growler of monkey and grabbing a growler of something else...possibly hopdevil? Also first autocross to day was awsome!!!
That is a killer way to end a day of autoX. Today was fun. You drove quite well. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.