Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!! - Page 18

View Poll Results: When can you make this meet??

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sat. Jan. 27th

3 18.75%
  • Sun. Jan. 28th

3 18.75%
  • Sun. Feb. 4th

4 25.00%
  • Sat. Feb. 10th

2 12.50%
  • Sun. Feb. 11th

3 18.75%
  • Sat. Feb. 17th

12 75.00%
  • Sun. Feb. 18th

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

This is a discussion on Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; +1 on filthy car meet, I was out 3 times during the great storm of '07 and the car looks ...

+1 on filthy car meet, I was out 3 times during the great storm of '07 and the car looks GREAT. but Robman will not be coming he had to work
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im still decieing ill prob wash it ...automatic car wash may be all that she gets ..with all the bad things it does to your paint ..but thats waht summers for detailing

Quote Originally Posted by mikeszam View Post
    im still decieing ill prob wash it ...automatic car wash may be all that she gets ..with all the bad things it does to your paint ..but thats waht summers for detailing
    Meh, it's just going to get fugged up on the drive out there and on the fun run. Bring it filthy. We will laugh at you if you don't.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    Ok, radios have been tested, check

Silly spare parts I have laying around to swap have been gathered, check

ClubWRX.net shirt found, check

Those that haven't gone on "Bill's Wild Ride" just remember to fill up, get some beef jerky, and a drink. There is a WaWa right before the park.

im totally stoked for this meet! I took my baby to the carwash during lunch and she is already a mess.. and I only drove like 10 blocks back to work. O'well. See ya guys in the morning!
    Last edited by JerzeyboySTI; 02-16-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Since its a dirty car meet, whomever has the cleanest car, should have to order a pitcher! hahaha...

I will NOT be "winning" that honor...Mine might just be one of the filthiest (we should have an award for that as well, haha!)
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 10. West wind between 6 and 16 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Brrr.
    Teh weather is looking good!

^^^ I'd like to see her happy clouds!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    ^^^ I'd like to see her happy clouds!
    Barometer is rising...

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    hey.. I'd like to come.. but my boss wouldnt give the time off.. so, Please.. Everyone, Drink a heineken for me !!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Barometer is rising...
    I think I have a warm front in my pants...

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    hey.. I'd like to come.. but my boss wouldnt give the time off.. so, Please.. Everyone, Drink a heineken for me !!
    They uhhh... don't serve that.

BTW: come anyway.

I Support ClubWRX
    I can understand where you are coming from. The meet should be more about coming to hang out with some friends with subies than beer, so if you want I'm sure we can help keep an eye on you.

It would be nice to have you come out, but it's all up to you.
    ^^ What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Being stuck at work sucks...I wanna get my car washed damnit, but that means I gotta get up early tomorrow, haha...all the salt and road crap looks UGLY!!!!! Can't even tell my car is grey, it looks white!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    I think that we should all drive filthy cars tomorrow. Wash them after the meet when its actually above freezing. Subies look good dirty. Washing you car when it is below the freezing mark isn't the best idea, esp. with the wonderful quality of Subaru paint.
    Should we just make this a "bring your filthy car meet"?
    Meh, it's just going to get fugged up on the drive out there and on the fun run. Bring it filthy. We will laugh at you if you don't.
    Perhaps we should do more than laugh?
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 02-16-2007 at 04:18 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    I took a drive on some of the roads used in the turn around point - most should be fine. A few spots might have hardpacked snow / ice / slush where the sun does not hit the road. Leave plenty of room between the car in front of you and your car.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West wind between 10 and 13 mph becoming light.

Saturday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Brrr.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

This may sound odd. but could someone from the pre meet send me a pm with your cellphone number? I've the event that I get lost I just want to make sure I have someone thats going to the meet to call.

Vez
    I couldn't leave her dirty! I washed my OLD car once a week... once every 2 weeks in the winter. My new baby gets cleaned once a week regardless.

My love washes her clean!

Don't worry though, by the time I get there I'll already have had the urge to clean her again. I know, I know; I have a problem...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.