Anyone In / Around Rutgers?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone In / Around Rutgers? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just bought my car recently and wanted to see if there were any people around the New Brunswick area that ...

Anyone In / Around Rutgers?

Just bought my car recently and wanted to see if there were any people around the New Brunswick area that get together. I'm in Somerset, about 10 mins down Rt 27 / Route 1.
    America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im on the scotch plains/westfield area... im like a half hour away... but my grandmother lives in somerset off JFk... im in the area alot...
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

Cool man. I actually *just* rescued my car from AAMCO so I'm about to take it out for a spin to get reacquainted. WORLD of difference between the stock clutch and the exedy clutch I had put in...

Do you know if there are any people that meet in the area? I'd like to meet some other owners. Everybody on here was really helpful in making my decision on the clutch.

check the tri-state section for meets.

I think there are usually meets at the freehold mall.

I am down in burlington county but grew up in edison so I am around a lot to visit family and what not.

welcome

I go to rutgers. I don't have my car with me while I'm there, though. There are tons of WRX/STi's in the area. I hear/see them all the time. There was a meet at the greese trucks in september. Maybe people can get another one going sometime soon.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #088
    2006 WRX Tr Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by WRX88 View Post
    I go to rutgers. I don't have my car with me while I'm there, though. There are tons of WRX/STi's in the area. I hear/see them all the time. There was a meet at the greese trucks in september. Maybe people can get another one going sometime soon.
    a greese trucks meet would be sweet
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10

I see plenty of Subarus in the area.
    2006 WRX TR

i'd definitely be down with a grease trucks meet. a fat knight and a drag race down college ave ftw? haha

Quote Originally Posted by mattysrex View Post
    i'd definitely be down with a grease trucks meet. a fat knight and a drag race down college ave ftw? haha
    I saw you drive by grease trucks tonight, i was sitting under the bus stop eating with three of my boys, and you went by and made a right at that one way... car looks good
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10

hmm...might not have actually been me, though i did pass through NB. i went right down easton off of 287 to get to 18. never went by the trucks though...just down easton to 27. plus i dont have the oz's on now...stocks in the winter. lack of snow keeps me debating whether to put em back on or not tho. i def would if i snowboarded tho; no better way to attract snow than to put the rims back on too early

Quote Originally Posted by mattysrex View Post
    hmm...might not have actually been me, though i did pass through NB. i went right down easton off of 287 to get to 18. never went by the trucks though...just down easton to 27. plus i dont have the oz's on now...stocks in the winter. lack of snow keeps me debating whether to put em back on or not tho. i def would if i snowboarded tho; no better way to attract snow than to put the rims back on too early
    oh it was a blue rex and the looked liek the same exact wheels you have lol... yea put them back on, im waitin for to go boarding on fresh snow too... lol
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10

if it was around 10:30-11 that was probably me

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.