Anyone in south jersey?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone in south jersey? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey I see wrx's every once in a while around here and wondering if anyone wanted to hang out sometime ...

Anyone in south jersey?

Hey I see wrx's every once in a while around here and wondering if anyone wanted to hang out sometime go crusiing, im still rolling my prelude until april but id love to get a feel for the suby scene and meet some of the people around me.

I live in pitman which I've seen some people who live in franklinville, swedesboro, and one guy even in pitman, (do you drive a WRB 04-05? with exhaust?)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

========
    Last edited by silvrbulit04; 04-28-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: wanted to delete

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm in Washington Township.

Silver bugeye wagon

I've run across a couple of WRX owners in the Lindenwold/Somerdale area, too
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Nice, I don't drive around clayton all that much, and about the only reason I go to township is to get the blackhorse pike via ganttown.

I'm usually driving around that area...my girlfriend lives in Mullica Hill! 04 WRX FMIC, Very Loud, Corbeau Seats, and Gold Rotas!

-------
    Last edited by silvrbulit04; 04-28-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: wanted to delete

My younger brother lives down in Cape May, if you get a few people together, I'd probably show up with him, he's got a modded Spec-V, and our friend Mike is on here with a stage 2 '06 - he's pure_power65 on here

April huh - that's not too far off. What Subaru are you getting?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I grad from Rowan Unv, and i have a bro that lives in vineland and the wifey lives in williams twp. I am down there quite often
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteTR View Post
    I grad from Rowan Unv, and i have a bro that lives in vineland and the wifey lives in williams twp. I am down there quite often
    You mean Williamstown or Washington Twp.?

I graduated from Rowan University last year. I'm in Mullica Hill. We should definitely have a meet sometime. Those ricer GTGs at Fuddruckers are ridiculous but I have seen a few Subaru's there. There's also a meet about an hour north of Rt. 42 on the 12th I might goto @ the Freehold Mall. I work up north so it's not a far drive from there.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    You mean Williamstown or Washington Twp.?

I graduated from Rowan University last year. I'm in Mullica Hill. We should definitely have a meet sometime. Those ricer GTGs at Fuddruckers are ridiculous but I have seen a few Subaru's there. There's also a meet about an hour north of Rt. 42 on the 12th I might goto @ the Freehold Mall. I work up north so it's not a far drive from there.
    lol i live in lakewood and will also be attending the freehold mall meet, so i look forward to meeting you. The Fuddruckers meet use to be all VW's when i would go. and some times i see a large car show near the walmart in the summer. Hope to see you at the freehold meet
    Soon to be Stage 2

With regards to which suby im getting.I have always been a fan of the bugeye wrx and it just happens that they are pretty decently in my price range. I have found a steal recently a blaze yellow 03 sedan mint condition with 43k miles 5spd for 15000$ even, and since it's at a dealership I can probably get them to come down to like 14500 or a tad lower which will make me very happy

I don't know where the freehold mall is, but if it's only like an hour up 42 I'm sure I could find it if you guys didn't mind me tagging along if I don't have my wrx by then.

lol i live in lakewood and will also be attending the freehold mall meet, so i look forward to meeting you. The Fuddruckers meet use to be all VW's when i would go. and some times i see a large car show near the walmart in the summer. Hope to see you at the freehold meet
    Not positive if I'm going, but I should be there. I had a MK4 VW Jetta before the WRX. I never saw many VWs at Fuddruckers when I drove by. Just horrible, horrible packs of ricers with enormous wings and blue LEDs all over the place. My friend brought out his VW R32 with the EIP Stage 2 turbo kit last time I went and he wanted to run it (kind of a rare occasion), so a couple other friends with VWs came as well but then the cops kicked us out.

How do you like your SPT Powerpack? Do you feel any gains at all? I thought about just getting the SPT intake and exhaust until I hit 60,000 miles in order to keep the warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by edub View Post
    With regards to which suby im getting.I have always been a fan of the bugeye wrx and it just happens that they are pretty decently in my price range. I have found a steal recently a blaze yellow 03 sedan mint condition with 43k miles 5spd for 15000$ even, and since it's at a dealership I can probably get them to come down to like 14500 or a tad lower which will make me very happy

I don't know where the freehold mall is, but if it's only like an hour up 42 I'm sure I could find it if you guys didn't mind me tagging along if I don't have my wrx by then.
    Make sure the tranny feels good when you test drive it, odds are it'll break fairly soon if someone beat on it. If it's really in mint condition you should be fine. It should feel a little notchy, that's normal, just make sure it engages into gear without any problems. I was looking into the bugeyes so I could do alot of modding but I read about the tranny issues and steered clear. Plus I have really bad luck. So I just settled for an '06, maybe go Stage 2 and call it a day.
    Last edited by farBeyondDriven; 01-03-2007 at 02:30 PM.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

[

I enjoy the SPT Powerpack, in my opinion it should be stock on the car. As far as gains, the car feels like it has more tq. If you come down i show you everything and let you hear the cat-back, so you can judge for yourself. As far as mods i am going hard core suspension and thats it. Like you want to keep my warranty
    Soon to be Stage 2

FarBeyondDriven, I've seen you up at Fudd's plenty of times! I'm usually rolling up with a white srt, red lightning, twin turbo 300zx, grad nat, now I got my car back from xotic, i'll prob. head up there on sunday!

I enjoy the SPT Powerpack, in my opinion it should be stock on the car. As far as gains, the car feels like it has more tq. If you come down i show you everything and let you hear the cat-back, so you can judge for yourself. As far as mods i am going hard core suspension and thats it. Like you want to keep my warranty
    Interesting, yeah I'll have to check it out. I don't know if I want to go Stage 2 (I know my dealership will spot out the downpipe) or just stick with SPT or Cobb intake/exhaust in order to keep the warranty. I've had my car for 3.5 months and I still can't make up my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 04RexerSJ View Post
    FarBeyondDriven, I've seen you up at Fudd's plenty of times! I'm usually rolling up with a white srt, red lightning, twin turbo 300zx, grad nat, now I got my car back from xotic, i'll prob. head up there on sunday!
    I definitely seen that white SRT4, I think it even had the dealer license plate sticker the last time I was up there. It was either that one or the red SRT4, I remember one being brand new. Did you ever see that blue Evo up there? I made the mistake of racing him from a roll on Rt. 42, there was like 4 people in the car and he still ran away from me from a 60mph roll. I knew I'd loose but I was curious to see by how much, it was a massacre. He definitely had full exhaust (probably catless) and a tune (sounded like he was taking it to f'n 9k rpms) from what I could see and hear.

BTW, what color is your WRX and what did you have done at Xotic?
    2006 Panty Dropper

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast