Anyone in south jersey? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Anyone in south jersey? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Did this meet ever happen? How did it go?...

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Did this meet ever happen? How did it go?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Turned out to be myself and devilfluff.. We were both local so it was no big deal. We need to work on getting a good sized meet going down in SJ.

I had a service call come in at 1:00, didn't get done untill 3:00. Hopefully i can make the next one

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Yeah, we gotta work on getting a decent meet around here. I would have gone if the championship games weren't on, plus I thought this thread was dead as of Friday and wasn't sure if people were still going. I'll be down next time, as long as it isn't on Superbowl Sunday.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Yeah, we gotta work on getting a decent meet around here. I would have gone if the championship games weren't on, plus I thought this thread was dead as of Friday and wasn't sure if people were still going. I'll be down next time, as long as it isn't on Superbowl Sunday.
    I made it back before kickoff
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I was extremely hungover and had just driven home from North Jersey and didn't make it to my house in time (which was still 20 min. north of Cherry Hill Mall). It was thrown together and I definitely suggested times before anyone knew what times the games would be on...

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

I'm in for this meet...its in Southern PA and definitely seems worth it if anyone else is up...Looks like a GREAT time
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I was extremely hungover and had just driven home from North Jersey and didn't make it to my house in time (which was still 20 min. north of Cherry Hill Mall). It was thrown together and I definitely suggested times before anyone knew what times the games would be on...

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

I'm in for this meet...its in Southern PA and definitely seems worth it if anyone else is up...Looks like a GREAT time
    The Victory meet is
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.