Anyone in south jersey? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone in south jersey? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven Interesting, yeah I'll have to check it out. I don't know if I want to go ...

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Interesting, yeah I'll have to check it out. I don't know if I want to go Stage 2 (I know my dealership will spot out the downpipe) or just stick with SPT or Cobb intake/exhaust in order to keep the warranty. I've had my car for 3.5 months and I still can't make up my mind.

I definitely seen that white SRT4, I think it even had the dealer license plate sticker the last time I was up there. It was either that one or the red SRT4, I remember one being brand new. Did you ever see that blue Evo up there? I made the mistake of racing him from a roll on Rt. 42, there was like 4 people in the car and he still ran away from me from a 60mph roll. I knew I'd loose but I was curious to see by how much, it was a massacre. He definitely had full exhaust (probably catless) and a tune (sounded like he was taking it to f'n 9k rpms) from what I could see and hear.

BTW, what color is your WRX and what did you have done at Xotic?
    I have 04 Java Black Pearl! Right now the car is burning oil with the new setup! 06 STi bottom end with cp pistons, v7 sti heads, v7 intake manifold, perrin gt30r turbo kit, perrin fmic, pe 850cc injectors, v7 sti 6 spd with full r180 rear end, jdm rear brembos, 06 subaru 4 pot front calipers...just a few things hahaa

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04RexerSJ View Post
    I have 04 Java Black Pearl! Right now the car is burning oil with the new setup! 06 STi bottom end with cp pistons, v7 sti heads, v7 intake manifold, perrin gt30r turbo kit, perrin fmic, pe 850cc injectors, v7 sti 6 spd with full r180 rear end, jdm rear brembos, 06 subaru 4 pot front calipers...just a few things hahaa
    Damn - are you going to the Freehold Mall meet - I want to check out your car. Shame it's a blobeye - just kidding.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Damn - are you going to the Freehold Mall meet - I want to check out your car. Shame it's a blobeye - just kidding.
    It's an 2004! Right now trying to figure out whats going on with why i'm burning so much oil!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not great on screen names, but you're huff right?
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    I'm not great on screen names, but you're huff right?
    Bingo!! You got it buddy!!

anyone who rolls a silver/grey blobeye sti or a blue wrx not sure of year, in west deptford area? I saw them on 45, looked like they might have been traveling together, maybe not though?

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Damn, I gotta check it out. We have to have a meet around here or something soon... Did Xotic do all your work or did they just tune it?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

I Support ClubWRX
    You guys should check out the Victory meet thread if you haven't already.

I've been to two of the three, and they are a real good time. Its about 45min - hour drive depending on traffic. Very nice cruise through the back roads, then sit down to some high quality beers(in moderation, of course).

Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    You guys should check out the Victory meet thread if you haven't already.

I've been to two of the three, and they are a real good time. Its about 45min - hour drive depending on traffic. Very nice cruise through the back roads, then sit down to some high quality beers(in moderation, of course).

Where are the Victory meets at? I heard about the Freehold Mall meet up north, but that's about an hour away.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

I Support ClubWRX
    Where are the Victory meets at? I heard about the Freehold Mall meet up north, but that's about an hour away.
    Victory Brewing. Its in Downingtown, just west of Philly.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon

The out the calendar of events sticky in this forum. Lots of good info there.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

-----------
    Last edited by silvrbulit04; 04-28-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: wanted to delete

anyone up for a small meet in sj, cherry hill mall maybe?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_noobie View Post
    anyone up for a small meet in sj, cherry hill mall maybe?
    I'm sure something can be arranged.

Did you have someplace in mind?
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon

the parking lot behind jcpenny (between jcpenny & commerce bank) is always empty. I'm not sure if you guys are close by but maybe we could me up later tonight or some time on sunday. I gotta run out for an hour or two. Shoot me a pm if you wanna get something together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.