ClubWRX NJ Meet: Jan 12 9:00 PM Freehold Mall - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX NJ Meet: Jan 12 9:00 PM Freehold Mall within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by wrx wagone I don't think there are that many ClubWRX forum members in NJ. It would be ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I don't think there are that many ClubWRX forum members in NJ. It would be cool to get that kind of turn out.
    does anyone belong to the NJ Impreza club? there is a kid on my block that does but we really dont talk much... they have quite a few cars
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm totally down for this meet! I hope you guys don't mind if my brother comes along. He has a red Evo VIII, we always travel together, lol.

We would be leaving from Toms River if anyone wanted to caravan with us.
    -2004 San Remo Red WRX Sedan-
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

"Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret..take your pick." ~ Notre Dame

i should be there!!

I'm getting psyched...this is gonna be some good stuff
    Last edited by Mikie13; 01-02-2007 at 01:13 PM. Reason: oops...sorry for the curse
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by STI.dreams View Post
    does anyone belong to the NJ Impreza club? there is a kid on my block that does but we really dont talk much... they have quite a few cars
    Yeah i'm on that forum. They have good meets but most of the time its North Jersey almost in NY. there is a meet in Sandy Hook for the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by danscoobywagon View Post
    Yeah i'm on that forum. They have good meets but most of the time its North Jersey almost in NY. there is a meet in Sandy Hook for the 7th.
    cool, the kid that lives on my block has a white 04 wrx all jdm style... i think his name is chet... maybe i will go check over there
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

I may show up Its like a 45min drive for me, but I don't mind that at all

Hey AJ, this is looking good man....pray for NO rain, haha.
    -Paul

It would be nice if the weather on Friday would be the same as today. Reaaaaaal nice. It's supposed to be:

Low: 32°F RealFeel®: 26°F
    Considerable cloudiness

on Friday, but a forecast a week in advance won't be too accurate. All we have to do is hope for Paul to show up late so it won't rain until he gets there
    2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ View Post
    It would be nice if the weather on Friday would be the same as today. Reaaaaaal nice. It's supposed to be:

Low: 32°F RealFeel®: 26°F
    Considerable cloudiness

on Friday, but a forecast a week in advance won't be too accurate. All we have to do is hope for Paul to show up late so it won't rain until he gets there

HAHA, yea man thats real funny....prob. is I really think it might be true! haha, we shall see.
    -Paul

see how this meet turns out compared to the sandy hook one

Sandyhook was alot of fun. really nice ppl n turn out. yea, hopefully freehold will be more of the same...(plus cause its freehold mall on a friday night there will be mad "prosti-tots", AJ u know what i mean. haha)

o yea AJ I'm coming later, more towards 7-730 cause i gotta work. so if ur lucky i wouln't bring the rain with me.
    -Paul

What do you mean 7-7:30? The meet is at 9:00.

Yeah, the Freehold mall brings around some very hot girls. And they're 14. How cruel of a combination is that? I don't think our cars will be getting any attention, though, which is good. I think those kids would just bring trouble.

Hey, what was the deal with the last meet? Someone pulled a gun? What's the story?
    2006 WRX TR

Hey, what was the deal with the last meet? Someone pulled a gun? What's the story?
    Uh oh, that's the kind of stuff that makes me hesitant about night meets...
    -2004 San Remo Red WRX Sedan-
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

"Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret..take your pick." ~ Notre Dame

What do you mean 7-7:30? The meet is at 9:00.

Yeah, the Freehold mall brings around some very hot girls. And they're 14. How cruel of a combination is that? I don't think our cars will be getting any attention, though, which is good. I think those kids would just bring trouble.

Scary...guns? I'll be packin!!!! ONLY KIDDING GUYS...

Freehold Mall is always fun around the Holidays though, aside from parking. The chicks are hotter around then! I know I'm 24, so I'd scoop up an 18 year old to bring home to momma

Weather report: Just checked out Weather.com and they said that its gonna be another warm weekend, with onl y some clouds on Friday-Saturday. Probably mid-50s for the meet...but then again, you can never be sure with meteorologists: they are right 10 percent of the time, all the time!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.