Local Monmouth County Drivers
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Local Monmouth County Drivers within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just curious if the scooby drivers i see on local roads around here are members of the forum, i have ...

Local Monmouth County Drivers

Just curious if the scooby drivers i see on local roads around here are members of the forum, i have seen a Blue Sti, Black Sti, and Gray WRX.
    Let me know fella's.......i drive a Black 2006 WRX STg2
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    Perrin Catless UP,Invidia Catted DP,
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #77"Where 06 & 07 Unite"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by INFARED View Post
    Just curious if the scooby drivers i see on local roads around here are members of the forum, i have seen a Blue Sti, Black Sti, and Gray WRX.
    I live in Beachwood, and work in Oceanport, so I spend plenty of time around the area. Black bugeye dropped a bit with Teins, catless - so I'm a bit loud, on stock rims with a white vinyl F4 Mid Atlantic sticker on the back window.

There's a Blue STI that is always parked at Circuit City on 36, I wonder if that person is on the forum.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Middletown here...02 wrb wrx stage 4+
    <--- car in av

Hey Micah,
    Do you ever cut through Lakewood, i workin in Lakewood. There is a guy down the street here with a Black STi. Its nice and loud. Also i took a look at your mod list.....and have to say...good God! so envious!
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2

Hey Micah,
    Do you ever cut through Lakewood, i workin in Lakewood. There is a guy down the street here with a Black STi. Its nice and loud. Also i took a look at your mod list.....and have to say...good God! so envious!
    Yeah, I have friends and family who live and work in lakewood. I'm at Shore Shot pistol range pretty often too. Thanks for the recognition on the mods. The goal with this car is to keep it looking stock, and sleeperish - the exhaust and drop from the Teins took away from the sleeper aspect a little bit though. Eventually I'd like to pick up a set of lightweight 16" wheels, but as of yet - haven't bothered. The stockers are fine and at 16.5lbs, aren't too heavy. Check your PM's.
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927 View Post
    Middletown here...02 wrb wrx stage 4+
    <--- car in av
    Tyler, I haven't seen you around here much. How have things been?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Hey Micah,
    I am from Lakewood, i think i saw one of you guys going down to the industerial park. I was in my Yellow S2000 at the time. We deff got to get a meet going. I would love to meet some other subie drivers
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

Although I'm originally from Elizabeth, I moved to Freehold Twp. a couple years ago. I'm down for a meet.

You have a yellow S2000? I want a Rio S2k Moreso than the WRX, but I couldn't afford it. There was a 2005 one at a Mitsu dealership, but the price didn't fit.
    2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ View Post
    Although I'm originally from Elizabeth, I moved to Freehold Twp. a couple years ago. I'm down for a meet.

You have a yellow S2000? I want a Rio S2k Moreso than the WRX, but I couldn't afford it. There was a 2005 one at a Mitsu dealership, but the price didn't fit.
    lol i bought that one, it was my dream car. Then after two months on daily driving i was like this is a weekend car and i need more room. So i traded for a WRX TR 06 at pinebelt subie and its still there for sale on rt88. Man this is a small world.
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

I'm in Monmouth as well. My WRX is pretty easy to pick out as well.

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by whiteTR View Post
    I am from Lakewood, i think i saw one of you guys going down to the industerial park. I was in my Yellow S2000 at the time. We deff got to get a meet going. I would love to meet some other subie drivers
    Probably me - Shore Shot pistol range is back there - I'm a member. If anyone wants to go shooting let me know.

i live in Little silver/redbank but don't have a Wrx yet

Steel Gray '06 Wrx Limited in Monmouth, just registered here today.

Melo, good luck on getting a WRX. Welcome to the Noob! Micah i got your PM, we definitely have to set something up. WHite TR, that was me you probably saw in Industrial Park, i drive to Lakewood everyday and work in the park. ill keep a eye out for you. Give a toot next time! As for BBoy AJ, i live in Freehold Township, the funny thing is i think you go up and down Kzlowski Ave alot, because i live right off it, i think you have a catback exhaust, cause my wife hears your exhaust sometimes and thinks its me coming home.
    We all have to meet up sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    INFaRED"06" WRX STage 2
    COBB AP,Greedy EVO2

what up man I drive a wrb sti, i think i've seen u around. I live in middletown. Tyler...sandy hook meet! i know i know ten ppl tops right haha.
    -Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.