NEPA Lunch Meet goes Racing (Dec 9th)

This is a discussion on NEPA Lunch Meet goes Racing (Dec 9th) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry about the last minute notice. There are been some chatter about having a Lunch Meet at SS Speedway in ...

NEPA Lunch Meet goes Racing (Dec 9th)

Sorry about the last minute notice. There are been some chatter about having a Lunch Meet at SS Speedway in Snyderville, Pa. It is going to cost $325 for us to have the entire place to ourselves for an hour. Basically the more people that go the cheaper it will cost us individually.

We will be racing from 11am to noon then head over to the Pocono Brewing Company on rt-611 for lunch.

Here is a little video or us at SS Speedway earlier this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjcJC3tsT2w

Please pm me if you are interested
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    325 for the whole group?

$325 for the hour / people going
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned
    Thanks for thinking of us, Tom. I'm ill and I doubt I'll make it up tho :-/

I think we're going to have to somehow, someday get the NEPA lunch meeters and the Victory Meeters to have some kinda of joint meet.

+1 also sick but this has potential to be big if like stated us Victory meet people can make it to this, plus keep an eye out this spring for the reintroduction of the York meet that I unfortunately had to cancel due to sickness
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

I am always down for combining meets. We have done this with the Allentown meet several times and even had a multi area combo meet at the Sonic in Ephrata. Who heads up the meets down there?

Update about the cart racing. I just got a call that we lost another person from the group so I canceled the private party and moved the meet to noon. The downfall is that we will be racing with the general public and we have to pay for each individual race. We will still be meeting up at the Pocono Brewing Company afterwards.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom View Post
    I am always down for combining meets. We have done this with the Allentown meet several times and even had a multi area combo meet at the Sonic in Ephrata. Who heads up the meets down there?

Update about the cart racing. I just got a call that we lost another person from the group so I canceled the private party and moved the meet to noon. The downfall is that we will be racing with the general public and we have to pay for each individual race. We will still be meeting up at the Pocono Brewing Company afterwards.
    JR and Bill (wrx wagone & 04.SPT.WRX ) are the forefathers of the Victory Meet. Could be something cool like everyone meeting on Blue Mtn. at that restaurant for a drive and then going back for some Appalachian style drinks. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    JR and Bill (wrx wagone & 04.SPT.WRX ) are the forefathers of the Victory Meet. Could be something cool like everyone meeting on Blue Mtn. at that restaurant for a drive and then going back for some Appalachian style drinks. Who knows.
    Where about on the Blue Mounatin are you refering to?
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom View Post
    Where about on the Blue Mounatin are you refering to?
    RT. 309

Between Tamaqua and A-town

Oh, I know where you mean.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon